There are 175 users in the forums

NFLN's training camp coverage sucks so far!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
It was s**t saying we can't beat GB and NO to go to the SB. Nevermind the fact that we've already beaten NO in the playoffs

Yeah, I was like huh? The Saints got worst and we got better (in theory)......
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM ]
Niners are on in a few minutes.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Niners are on in a few minutes.

Nevermind, it was yesterdays news
I rarely watch it until the season starts.

"A Football Life" was an excellent segment. They should have more of those in the WAY too long off season.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
just our luck.... When we suck, they wanna talk about good teams, when we're good, they wanna talk about crappy teams.

QFT!
Has anyone seen any live training camp coverage of the Niners this year? Living on the east coast I am usually busy when they are training and so far I haven't seen them.
Has anyone seen any live training camp coverage of the Niners this year? Living on the east coast I am usually busy when they are training and so far I haven't seen them.

I haven't either. I'm not sure we've been on tv.
Has anyone seen the Niners on NFLN training camp live this year?
It's the same s**t over and over

Nope, every time I've turned it there the last few days all I see is the effing Cowboys or Johnny football coverage. They are so f***ing lame.

yeah they had mike silver doing a live hit the other day. thats when he dropped the news about boone being previously offered a 2 yr ext that made him a top 15 paid guard in the league. but for the most part its the same old s**t.
So far in 2014 they seem to be set on pushing Cowboys news and Johnny Manziel news. But that is the media as a whole for you. They try to fabricate and push whatever story they think draws ratings (see Tebow). From what I've read it seems Hoyer will likely be the starting QB for the Browns, which is probably the best immediate decision for the franchise. Let Manziel kick back and learn.

The Cowboys will be the Cowboys. Romo and Dez will have a great season, but the defense will be atrocious. Anywhere from 4-12 to 9-7 seems plausible. They'll be in contention for a division title, but I think any team coming out of that division is a one and done in the playoffs.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
no s**t, wtf else does NLFN have to do? So annoying.
Yeah I love seeing Johnny football take snaps under enter, and Heath Evans tell in us how decisive he looks. I would hope to hell he looks decisive throwing against air. It's just the same s**t every year. 2009-10 it's the Brett farve garbage, 2011-12 it's the tebow stuff and now it's all about Johnny football.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
my cable provider barely started carrying NFLN a little over a year ago. I thought I would love it and watch it daily. Turns out, that's not the case. Only reason to have it is for TNF.
Share 49ersWebzone