There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chris Clemons signs new 3 year deal with Seahawks

Originally posted by Hawk206:
Is it now? Let me check...







You are right. Next time i'll ask Alex. He seems to know CLEMONS quite well.

P.S - I know its spelled CLEMONS. Your f@#$&*! board doesn't let you edit subject titles after they're made. How "San Fran".

f*ggot board? really? We haven't heard the San Francisco gay joke before


Ask Alex who won that game
Is hawkfan81 gone for the offseason?
Originally posted by Hawk206:
My intent wasn't to troll. You guys are the ones talking about Seacocks and eating butts. I simply wanted to express my joy of Clemons sigining his new deal. I look forward to seeing him chase whoever your signal caller is around the backfield.

The 49ers are good, your defense especially. I dont deny this. Whats the use of having a board if your rivals can't come by and make noise every now and then? Some of your guys come to our board (Seahawks.net) all the time (21sandersmoss84, 757niner, Young2rice) to name a few.

It's been a long offseason for all of us. Bottom line is, I'm glad the NFC West as a whole is on the rise. Got tired of hearing the "NFC Worst". It's going to be good games and tough battles all around. You guys may win the west again, but I promise you my boys will give you a run for your money this year. Don't sleep on the Rams. As for the Cardinals? Yeah... not so much.

Easy night fellas. Don't let the troll keep you up.

Lmao
go get laid, op
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Hawk206:
My intent wasn't to troll. You guys are the ones talking about Seacocks and eating butts. I simply wanted to express my joy of Clemons sigining his new deal. I look forward to seeing him chase whoever your signal caller is around the backfield.

The 49ers are good, your defense especially. I dont deny this. Whats the use of having a board if your rivals can't come by and make noise every now and then? Some of your guys come to our board (Seahawks.net) all the time (21sandersmoss84, 757niner, Young2rice) to name a few.

It's been a long offseason for all of us. Bottom line is, I'm glad the NFC West as a whole is on the rise. Got tired of hearing the "NFC Worst". It's going to be good games and tough battles all around. You guys may win the west again, but I promise you my boys will give you a run for your money this year. Don't sleep on the Rams. As for the Cardinals? Yeah... not so much.

Easy night fellas. Don't let the troll keep you up.

Lmao

This dude needs to get his butt ate or summthin smh
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Hawk206:
My intent wasn't to troll. You guys are the ones talking about Seacocks and eating butts. I simply wanted to express my joy of Clemons sigining his new deal. I look forward to seeing him chase whoever your signal caller is around the backfield.

The 49ers are good, your defense especially. I dont deny this. Whats the use of having a board if your rivals can't come by and make noise every now and then? Some of your guys come to our board (Seahawks.net) all the time (21sandersmoss84, 757niner, Young2rice) to name a few.

It's been a long offseason for all of us. Bottom line is, I'm glad the NFC West as a whole is on the rise. Got tired of hearing the "NFC Worst". It's going to be good games and tough battles all around. You guys may win the west again, but I promise you my boys will give you a run for your money this year. Don't sleep on the Rams. As for the Cardinals? Yeah... not so much.

Easy night fellas. Don't let the troll keep you up.

Lmao

He don't know that eating da butt is a compliment.
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
He don't know that eating da butt is a compliment.

They should know all about eating da butt as much as Frank Gore shots on them year after year.
LOL. for some reason i was thinking Kellen Clemons.

i was like, "doesn't seattle have enough sh*tty QB's on their team?"





Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Who?

some 30 year old DE who's been in the league 10 years....Aldon Smith was able to get 1/3rd of Clemons' career sack total in one season

It's finally here. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Originally posted by Hawk206:
It's finally here. Don't say I didn't warn you.

meh
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Hawk206:
It's finally here. Don't say I didn't warn you.

meh

WSEDB
Originally posted by lamontb:
He's a solid player He abuses Staley


Is Joe cleared to play tonight? He may abuse Staley but I'd feel alot more comfortable with him in there and Boone at RG. Dont really want to see Leonard Davis get it handed to him all night long. GO NINERS!!!!
What kind of loser posts on opposing message boards simply to announce that their team has resigned a player? Go call your mother if you need the attention.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by Hawk206:
It's finally here. Don't say I didn't warn you.

meh

WSEDB

THIS FWIWIMOTBH