There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

5 players guaranteed to be a bust in 2012

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1253462-5-players-guaranteed-to-be-a-bust-in-2012

Couldn't disagree more with these morons.
Guess the saints game never happened...
"Alex can't win big games"..... I think the saint's fans would disagree....
Amazing these f**k wads get paid for the s**t they do.

Alex had one of the best QB games a QB could have in a damn playoff game of all time. 4 TDs = 3 throwing and 1 running, 2, 80 yard TD drives in the final 4 minutes. What the flying f**k is that bald dick wad talking about.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Amazing these f**k wads get paid for the s**t they do.

Alex had one of the best QB games a QB could have in a damn playoff game of all time. 4 TDs = 3 throwing and 1 running, 2, 80 yard TD drives in the final 4 minutes. What the flying f**k is that bald dick wad talking about.

Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1253462-5-players-guaranteed-to-be-a-bust-in-2012

Couldn't disagree more with these morons.

Yeah! This guy is a moran. Why would he have opinions that run counter to mine? Fool!
anything bleacher report =

I read it and read almost everything during the VERY long off season. Just filler crap.

I like the title BUT the content is toilet paper worthy.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Amazing these f**k wads get paid for the s**t they do.

Alex had one of the best QB games a QB could have in a damn playoff game of all time. 4 TDs = 3 throwing and 1 running, 2, 80 yard TD drives in the final 4 minutes. What the flying f**k is that bald dick wad talking about.

its bleacherreport...stop reading their articles = they dont get paid
[ Edited by Sinsation on Jul 24, 2012 at 6:12 PM ]
I disagreed with a lot of their guarenteed busts
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
anything bleacher report =


Nice.
These guys are mostly east coast media biased. The one who raps on Vick is probably a Giants homer; the one who raps on E. Manning is probably an Eagles homer. None of them like non-east coast teams. Their biases render their opinions as being not credible.
Yet in their Pre-Season power rankings they have the 49ers #1!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,893
Last time that fat little bald f**ker got laid he was wearing the same gay f**king polo s**t, he paid for it, she was disgusted and the b***h was ugly.
Originally posted by Chief:
Last time that fat little bald f**ker got laid he was wearing the same gay f**king polo s**t, he paid for it, she was disgusted and the b***h was ugly.

Sounds like one of your threads