There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Marshawn Lynch arrested for DUI

Originally posted by Chaoslord209:

lol
we need to put all these athletes on a leash god damn this must be a record for most athletes arrested in an offseason
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Damn, my favorite non9er RB in the league.

if you don't like how he plays the position of RB, then I don't know what else to tell you.....dude is a baller! Heck he was the only RB to get over 100 yards against our defense....but I can understand how you wouldn't like him, but hard not to respect his game.

Lynch is a beast.

f*ck the seahawks.
Do we really need to have a separate thread every time a player gets a DUI?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
we need to put all these athletes on a leash god damn this must be a record for most athletes arrested in an offseason

thats a disturbing sentance

Goodell gonna drop the hammer.

Seriously. The fines they face are just chump change to them. Luckily they haven't killed anyone....yet.
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:

Seriously. The fines they face are just chump change to them. Luckily they haven't killed anyone....yet.

what's worse is the league has a free limo service for the players.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Do we really need to have a separate thread every time a player gets a DUI?

yes
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
My brother marshawn , damn
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by ItsKapTime:

what's worse is the league has a free limo service for the players.

They cancelled it recently, no one was using it.
Adam Schefter just said on Sportscenter that Lynch could get suspended more than 3 games.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Adam Schefter just said on Sportscenter that Lynch could get suspended more than 3 games.

Originally posted by Hawk206:
All he needs to do now is get himself stabbed at his own party and we'll have another bad boy of the NFC West.

Damn, it must REALLY suck being a Seahawks fan.