There are 137 users in the forums

I used to know a b***h named Eric Wright... (smh)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Seems like more DUI's every year. I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell starts cracking down and suspending/fining players even on their 1st warning.

You are spot on. I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell starts handing down suspensions for DUIs. The image of the NFL has taken a huge hit this offseason with Aaron Hernendez, I am sure Goodell will start cleaning up the acts. That is precisely why I am shocked that the 9ers would trade for him. This is not what we do. The 9ers is a very disciplined team with one of the best locker rooms in the league. Like I said in another thread, I believe Harbaugh is simply not happy with what we have at corner. Am I surprised ? No. In my opinion, Asomugha was a mistake, we should have drafted a decent corner.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

stupid canadian network
I think this move shows thàt Baalke and Harbaugh feel we have a strong enough locker room to keep a talented knucklehead in line. If he was someone we had drafted and had gotten into all that trouble I am sure we do the same thing Tampa did, trade him for peanuts. I think this should be a testament to the strength of the organization and really look forward to seeing how the move pans out.
thread ressurected
Low risk very high reward pick-up.

The guy has to know this may be his last stop. e has a chance to resurrect his career and win a SBowl - that's a 2nd chance very few if any get.

I hope it motivates him to grow up and get it together,

looks like we dont want eazy anymore
thread title still valid
He left 49ers HQ singing this....looks forward to visit with Seattle

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Its pretty stupid for these dudes to get DUIs. Most teams have a program where a player can call for a free ride if they have been drinking

Can't pick up b***hes with a free ride
I thought that was an NFL wide program. But these guys can easily afford to get home in style.

And most girls, club hopping hos or no, will be just as impressed with a guy that calls up a limo service and drops a couple hundo to get a girl (or girls) back home in style.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Its pretty stupid for these dudes to get DUIs. Most teams have a program where a player can call for a free ride if they have been drinking

Can't pick up b***hes with a free ride
I thought that was an NFL wide program. But these guys can easily afford to get home in style.

And most girls, club hopping hos or no, will be just as impressed with a guy that calls up a limo service and drops a couple hundo to get a girl (or girls) back home in style.

Yup. Limos will get more ass then driving drunk. You can fit more hos in there to begin with.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
thread title still valid

this
Naknang puta....
He's.... back......
Share 49ersWebzone