LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 426 users in the forums

Your most HATED team from each Division...

Shop 49ers game tickets
NFC
West - Seahawks
North - Packers
South - Saints
East - Cowboys

AFC
West - Broncos
North - Steelers
South - Texans
East - Patriots
NFC
West Niners (no offense)
East Cowboys
South Falcons
North Pack

AFC
West Raiders
East Patriots
North Steelers
South Indy (I guess)
AFC

West - Chargers.
South - no hate. Can't even pick one to dislike.
North - Steelers. They are the devil's team.
East - Pats. Obvious, I am a Rams' fan.

NFC

North - Packers. The devil's second team.
East - Cowboys. They are the devil's third team.
South - No hate. Bucs used to annoy me for a personal reason.
West - I don't hate any except on the Sundays Rams play them. Maybe this changes when the Rams become good again and one of you keeps us from the playoffs? I don't know. Probably not - long ingrained love for the NFC W.
Originally posted by seahawkblueforever:
NFC
West Niners (no offense)
East Cowboys
South Falcons
North Pack

AFC
West Raiders
East Patriots
North Steelers
South Indy (I guess)

West: Your terrible Seahawks now go away frontrunner
East: Dallas and the New Jersey Giants. I hope we see these teams and demolish them in the playoffs.
South: Saints
North: Minnesota Bi-Queens awful stadium and awful fanbase

AFC

North: Baltimore
East: Pats
South: Houstink
West: Chokeland Fayders(Can't hate the Broncos, always a classy organization, and very similar to the 49ers).
AFC....

West - Raiders past, Broncos now.. I respect Payton Manning, but i can't stand watching the guy play.. It's like will you snap the flippin ball already.
East - Patriots - there level of entitlement is nausiating
North - s**ttsburg - obvious reasons , plus Big Ben is not a nice guy to say the least
South - Indy, have always hated indy, hate their uni's, hated watching manning play, and now luck is the new annointed one, and has earned nothing yet.

NFC...

West - SF, for obvious reasons, not a fan of Harbaugh
East - Redskins, fan of Bob Griffins, but their fan base is the most immature/classless/ignorant fan base i've encountered.. plus their field is a pile of Sh**
North - Packers, hate their uni's , Rogers in acts like a entitled dillweed that makes you want to root against them at all cost.. I actually rooted for SF in that playoff game, that's hate.
South - Was Carolina because Cam is a D bag, but now it's ATL, For some reason they think they are the cream of the NFC, plus Roddy White is now on my most disliked players list, for him dissing Sherman on the 100's best and his Zimmerman Tweet

But in all honesty, the only teams i really hate, and want to see lose week in and week out are GB and SF, the others i could care less...
West Seahawks, steroid enhanced douchebag players and a douchebag HC
East Cowboys- Will always hate them
South Falcon-Matt Ryan is an overrated dips**t
North Packers- f**k you Brett Favre

AFC
West Broncos- Growing up in Colorado fueled this hate, dumbest fan base in all of sports
East Jets- Fat Ryan and Mark Sanchez suck
North Steelers-I hate their colors and faces
South, I really dont hate anybody in this one
Originally posted by hawker84:
AFC....

West - Raiders past, Broncos now.. I respect Payton Manning, but i can't stand watching the guy play.. It's like will you snap the flippin ball already.
East - Patriots - there level of entitlement is nausiating
North - s**ttsburg - obvious reasons , plus Big Ben is not a nice guy to say the least
South - Indy, have always hated indy, hate their uni's, hated watching manning play, and now luck is the new annointed one, and has earned nothing yet.

NFC...

West - SF, for obvious reasons, not a fan of Harbaugh
East - Redskins, fan of Bob Griffins, but their fan base is the most immature/classless/ignorant fan base i've encountered.. plus their field is a pile of Sh**
North - Packers, hate their uni's , Rogers in acts like a entitled dillweed that makes you want to root against them at all cost.. I actually rooted for SF in that playoff game, that's hate.
South - Was Carolina because Cam is a D bag, but now it's ATL, For some reason they think they are the cream of the NFC, plus Roddy White is now on my most disliked players list, for him dissing Sherman on the 100's best and his Zimmerman Tweet

But in all honesty, the only teams i really hate, and want to see lose week in and week out are GB and SF, the others i could care less...

You just hate GB and SF because both franchises have something your little precious 12th man seems to be lacking. f**k off s**t hawks fans.
NFC W- Seahawks
NFC E- Giants
NFC S - Falcons
NFC N - Bears

AFC W - Raiders
AFC E - Patriots
AFC S - Colts
AFC N - Steelers
seattle
new York giants
bucs-for some reason, I cannot stand that team.
Chicago-most overrated team EVER.

Oakland-raider fans deserve to die
steelers
Jacksonville-most pathetic nfl franchise. Constant bad decisions have crippled the franchise
patriots-overrated qb and coach.
NFC:

East - Giants
North - Packers
South - Falcons (NFC West days)
West - EVERYONE NOT IN NINER RED

AFC:

East - Patriots
North - N/A ** I have an affinity for the AFC North style of play. I like watching all those teams. Though if I had to choose one I'd say Baltimore for now.
South - Texans (as overrated a roster as I have seen in the NFL)
West - Raiders (was there a question about this one from any Niner fan?)

If you want to talk overall hatred....I'd have to say the Seahawks take the cake. But a respected but hated rival...The NY Giants...the rivalry is real and I enjoy watching those two teams play each other every single time.
[ Edited by reasonable1 on Jul 17, 2013 at 10:53 AM ]

Yeah now I hate the New Jersey Giants even more......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151470935726290&set=p.10151470935726290&type=1&theater

Yeaaaaaaaah they think they are really really cute with that b******t. I hope we break Manning's femur, and flatten Cruz. UGH I hate the franchise.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
NFC WEST ---> Cardinals
NFC EAST ---> Cowboys
NFC NORTH ---> Lions(shouldnt have fired Mariucci)
NFC SOUTH ---> Saints(#2 scum of the NFL to me. especially Harper. dirtiest player in the game idk how he is still allowed to play
AFC WEST ---> Raiders (#1 scum)
AFC EAST --->Jets
AFC NORTH --->Steelers
AFC SOUTH ---> cant really say i hate any of them.

nfc west --all
nfc east-- all
nfc south--saints, falcons, a good level of hate for tampa bay due to sapp
nfc north--gb, vikings

afc west--denver, no more hate for the raiders (i dont make fun of the disabled)
afc east--ne
afc south--nobody yet
afc north--baltimore, pitt
Share 49ersWebzone