There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Any other teams you root for sometimes..........

The packers when brett favre was the qb. My wife is from wisconsin and grew up a packer fan so half my family are packer fans. Except when they played against the niners.
Hell yea. Michigan football, Washington Wizards, and the Washington Nationals
I root for anyone going against Cowboys, Raiders, Patriots, Steelers, both NY teams, Eagles, other NFC west teams and Packers...
[ Edited by Hitman49 on Jul 2, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Hitman49:
I root for anyone going against Cowboys, Raiders, Patriots, Steelers, both NY teams, Eagles, other NFC west teams and Packers...

this. plus the saints, and now, the lions.
I find myself rooting for the bills when they play. And I should be going to the game next year!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
SEAHAWKS

Yeah if the Niners dont make it, I'm just hoping Seattle cleans up. It would be sweet to see them go 16-0, then run the table in the playoffs on the way to the Lombardi.....
any team that plays the cowgirls
Only the teams I bet on and only for that game.
"root for" another team?

Seahawks, only if they're not playing the 49ers
Originally posted by TlSSER:
Seahawks, only if they're not playing the 49ers

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Ravens. Other Harbaugh, and my hate for Steelers.

Also, their fans are really cool. In visiting other teams forums over the season, they were the only ones that actually gave the niners credit, didn't hate on them or SF in general and admitted they were worried they might win the game.

I agree with this, bc i hate the steelers so much
SEAHAWKS

Yeah if the Niners dont make it, I'm just hoping Seattle cleans up. It would be sweet to see them go 16-0, then run the table in the playoffs on the way to the Lombardi.....

Originally posted by lamontb:
Hell yea. Michigan football, Washington Wizards, and the Washington Nationals

U of M baby! Go Blue!
Originally posted by 99problems:
SEAHAWKS

lol his first troll attempt failed so he tried again