LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
So who balked, 49ers or Browns?

Does it matter? Guess it means Ahmad won't be back next year, I guess.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 1m1 minute ago
One surprising name not out there but shopped b4 trade deadline: 49er LB Ahmad Brooks. CLE was in talks but then 49ers bailed on it late

This is good news. The Niners wouldn't have gotten much with the size of his contract, and you can't have too much depth going into the playoffs. This could be a Super Bowl year for the Niners; it'll be good to have a veteran like Brooks on the team to keep pushing Lynch & Lemonier.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer 1m1 minute ago
One surprising name not out there but shopped b4 trade deadline: 49er LB Ahmad Brooks. CLE was in talks but then 49ers bailed on it late

this "story' also follows a pattern on game day in regards to the media and our team
game day comes and we have to have a story on how JH has lost the locker room or gire was in danger of not coming back this year or we were going to trade brooks,,, you people can not see a pattern??? and when all else fails, in the middle of a nice win over the rams, lets go to some stupid b***h on the sidelines who goes on and on and on about ray mcdonald
Jay glazer
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:

jesus christ,, see what i mean,,, the media throws this out, then some of our fans doing romper room media math connects the dots for it to mean brooks is done as a niner,,, i do know whether to laugh or cry
It seemed like it was a deadline deal

Wonder if 49ers thought they were getting Aldon back and then bailed when he wasn't

Prolly just bs, but possible
Originally posted by cciowa:
jesus christ,, see what i mean,,, the media throws this out, then some of our fans doing romper room media math connects the dots for it to mean brooks is done as a niner,,, i do know whether to laugh or cry

Well a few weeks ago Ian rapaport said we were going to cut Gore...its a weekly pile of bs from the media
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
of course its game day,, here lets break out a story on the niners as more proof the team is done, the window is closed, we have been exposed, the team is dumping vets to get ready for next year, we are tanking the season in order to get a higher draft pick. the team is folding because no one wants to run the f**king hill with jerry rice,,. of course its f**king game day and the niners are playing,,, what else are they going to do????
Another "report" on game day.What a coincidence??? I call BS...Media wants Niners to implode on themselves, not explode on other teams...
Media messed with Gore a few weeks ago. Why? Why wasn't this reported on Tuesday, or Wednesday.. Nope, just released on Game day.
[ Edited by jeepzilla on Nov 2, 2014 at 9:31 AM ]
Originally posted by FL9er:

No it doesn't mean that at all. All it means is that there is a high probability that some p###k pretending to be a journalist is making stuff up again.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Well a few weeks ago Ian rapaport said we were going to cut Gore...its a weekly pile of bs from the media
and charles woodson was going to be a niner two years ago,, and we were signing ed reed two years ago, and aldon was coming back last monday, f**k the f**king f**kers,, but what the hell, it has done its job , in only about 15 minutes some of our fans believe it, they have brooks gone for next year and no one talks about the rams game. good job jay, you f**king did it again
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
and charles woodson was going to be a niner two years ago,, and we were signing ed reed two years ago, and aldon was coming back last monday, f**k the f**king f**kers,, but what the hell, it has done its job , in only about 15 minutes some of our fans believe it, they have brooks gone for next year and no one talks about the rams game. good job jay, you f**king did it again

oh and to piggy back onto what cc just said,,,, we are enablers to the media because some believe this s**t, and take it as gospel,, so do not blame the media,, we enable them
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

The media was disappointed that raymac didnt get charged so now theyre going into overdrive
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
Another "report" on game day.What a coincidence??? I call BS...Media wants Niners to implode on themselves, not explode on other teams...
Media messed with Gore a few weeks ago. Why? Why wasn't this reported on Tuesday, or Wednesday.. Nope, just released on Game day.

jeep should get all of the rest of his little red boxes filled for being able to see the forest through the trees

oh and to piggy back onto what cc just said,,,, we are enablers to the media because some believe this s**t, and take it as gospel,, so do not blame the media,, we enable them

I agree with both of you.
[ Edited by English on Nov 2, 2014 at 9:36 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone