LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Gelder:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
all that im saying is brooks is playing the best ball in his life..add that to the beast play of aldon that we can expect for the rest of the season meaning more pressure more sacks more fumble more picks and our offense only going to get better with crabtree and more football for manningham we r going to be very scary playoff time..no1 will want to face us..feels good knowing that the best is yet to come ..

This.

I would much rather be the hot team coming in. The NY Giants were 7-7 in 2011 before catching fire, and won the whole thing.

exactly wat I was thinking..its all about momentum n chemistry n passion that makes u the hot team..when u step on the field thinking there is no way we can lose n we play every thing about the game better..idk about you guys but im excited knowing kap is going to shut up all the haters n ill bet ron jaworski will be saying how kap can be greatest qb ever AGAIN..!
^^^ He has 8.5. 9.5 if you count Drew Brees. LOL BTW: 10+ sacks for a SAM is nuts!
Originally posted by NCommand:
^^^ He has 8.5. 9.5 if you count Drew Brees. LOL BTW: 10+ sacks for a SAM is nuts!

he also had one in the panthers game taken away. originally had 3, but then it went down to just 2.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
pro bowl season
Originally posted by susweel:
pro bowl season

1st team all pro
True. They gave it to Willis, I believe?
Ahmad Brooks will finally get the recognition he deserves. First team, All-Pro. Respect.
Originally posted by crabman82:
all that im saying is brooks is playing the best ball in his life..add that to the beast play of aldon that we can expect for the rest of the season meaning more pressure more sacks more fumble more picks and our offense only going to get better with crabtree and more football for manningham we r going to be very scary playoff time..no1 will want to face us..feels good knowing that the best is yet to come ..

how f**ked is it that aldon will likely still post 10+ sacks after missing 5 games?

I love it lol..he might have more..hes the best pass rusher in football when hes right..our defense as a whole is dominant..im all for resigning whitner..hes playing great all season n a great mentor to reid..
SO damn TRUE!! wHITNER being a fukkin SHARK this season!! and OUR entire LB Core Brooks, Bowman, Willis, ALL DONE, and Cowboy have been BEARS, esp as of late... I'M LOVING OUR DEFENSE THIS YR.... BROCK is BEASTIN TOO!!!
Ahmad is the complete OLB...he can rush the passer, stop the run and drop back in coverage. He's stout, quick and rarely is out of position. Some questioned his contract extension last year, but he's worth every penny the Niners are paying him. He's another guy they got who had some past issues as a young player...but as he's matured, he's developed into one of the best, IMHO.
why did Cinncy cut him again?? Was hoping we would grab him with our 3rd in the supplemental draft, but glad things worked out the way they have!

Originally posted by socalniner:
why did Cinncy cut him again?? Was hoping we would grab him with our 3rd in the supplemental draft, but glad things worked out the way they have!

I think he had off the field issues like a bunch of other Bungles back in those days.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
And boy was I wrong about brooks. what a player. I've been playing close attention to him this season and he is playing out of his mind.

Good to see a poster who acknowledges his past mistakes.

Some never have the required courage.

Good job.
I know, by name, a few posters from back in the day who thought Brooks should start over Manny Lawson. To you all, cheers!
How Good? Damn good
Right now Ahmad Brooks is as good as the best players at the position. His awareness on sweeps and screens makes you think he knows the play calling from the opposing offense.
Share 49ersWebzone