LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
So which posters again were siding with the media before all facts were present while talking down to those of us that were waiting for the real story....
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
You should read Matt Barrows tweets, Investigation turned up evidence that Brooks may have been acting in self defense, this wasnt the first time they had an altercation and Divens asked Brooks for 1 million dollars

Thanks. I had no idea.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Divens needs to get cut

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 1m DA's report also said that Divens asked Brooks for $1 million after the incident.

Yeah f**k him...not saying he deserved his head busted in but it's not worth a million bucks

I'm saying he deserved his head busted.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Divens needs to get cut

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 1m DA's report also said that Divens asked Brooks for $1 million after the incident.

Yeah f**k him...not saying he deserved his head busted in but it's not worth a million bucks

I'm saying he deserved his head busted.

Especially with that previous incident... you could speculate that Divens had other motives and was trying to push buttons in order to get a payday.... cause he aint gonna make the roster!
I would fine him and enroll him in anger management classes. That way Brooks can win with "classes"
Divens was just trying to get paid

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/07/-the-santa-clara-county.html
Divens will be cut. Now he is a locker room cancer all of a sudden. I don't know many teammates that will hang with him now. Can't trust him to keep his trap shut. This needed to be resolved amongst these 2 giant men not the DA
So...

how many games will Brooks get suspended for, because you have to assume that Goodell will come down on this.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
So...

how many games will Brooks get suspended for, because you have to assume that Goodell will come down on this.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows
Will Ahmad Brooks be disciplined? Statement frm #49ers: "we look forward to moving on from this situation and will have no further comment."
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
So...

But can he when concrete evidence is absent. Talking about an NFLPA grievance being filed

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I would fine him and enroll him in anger management classes. That way Brooks can win with "classes"

yes,, just cuz charges were not pressed do not make it right. something should be done as phill said. fine him suspend him for the first game or do not start him. I do not know what but i just do not think this is a good situation if JH starts to let players get away with s**t, the more they get away with, the more they will want to get away with, in my opinion
Originally posted by cciowa:
yes,, just cuz charges were not pressed do not make it right. something should be done as phill said. fine him suspend him for the first game or do not start him. I do not know what but i just do not think this is a good situation if JH starts to let players get away with s**t, the more they get away with, the more they will want to get away with, in my opinion

Yes he walked into a humble team fresh off Singletary reign of terror. Some of this has worn off but I hope Jim can keep us in line. Singletary was the alpha and he demanded obedience from everyone

You might want to read the story from Barrows
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
You might want to read the story from Barrows
ok. thank you, i tend to leap before i read and then i leap anyway
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Yes he walked into a humble team fresh off Singletary reign of terror. Some of this has worn off but I hope Jim can keep us in line. Singletary was the alpha and he demanded obedience from everyone
god damn nutcracking a*****e. i was glad i was banned from the zone during the "reign" of sing i would have been more unhinged than i usually am
Share 49ersWebzone