LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 298 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Warrant filed in error?

f**king non accountable government employees.

I blame Divens
Warrant filed in error?

The District Attorney stated that they "fumbled" the process -- Clearly a football fan lol
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Yes, the 1.35% who make at a minimum over 6 digits AND are too f**king stupid to stay out of trouble.

Their job is to play football & all the work that goes with it AND to not do stoopid s**t like this. That's all.

Good, because you began by saying "Why are NFL players such tool-bags," so I'm glad we agree that it's less than 2% of NFL players.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Warrant filed in error?

The District Attorney stated that they "fumbled" the process -- Clearly a football fan lol

It doesn't sound like it's over though
Originally posted by defenderDX:
enter Lawrence Okyoe!

oh boy okoye
ahmad brooks--dedicated linebacker..and neighborhood watch regular
Let's just chalk this one up to...

and let the season begin!!
I don't know... Ahmad has always gave me the impression of not being one to take jokes well....he just gives off that aura. Like he is straight business.....and I got that feeling when he was sober...can't imagine how'd he be when drunk...well actually I think we know haha.
At least he didn't pee on Aldon's car or strangle Harbaugh during a film session.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I don't know... Ahmad has always gave me the impression of not being one to take jokes well....he just gives off that aura. Like he is straight business.....and I got that feeling when he was sober...can't imagine how'd he be when drunk...well actually I think we know haha.

lol, do you know him personally ?

Originally posted by ninertico:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000216108/article/arrest-warrant-for-49ers-ahmad-brooks-filed-in-error?campaign=Twitter_atl

And all this for nada, but man, what a wild crazy ride it was.

You all is crazy!!!!!

What a half assed report it doesnt even give the full story.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

lol, do you know him personally ?

lol
I have maintained that Divens should have either filed charges or just clocked the guy after the first hit depending on the type of relationship they had if any. Who knows? But as some of our sage veterans have said, Divens did the more civilized and appropriate thing in going to law enforcement because I can see where it could have escalated to where there became a community disturbance leading to worse things potentially for both players.

Also, who knows how Brooks and Diven's actions will be received amongst their team members. On the one hand you have the crazed drunk idiot teammate in Brooks and on the other you have the new guys Divens and Okoye that went to law enforcement after Divens was struck by a bottle and got boxed. You wonder if things could have been handled better. First, Brooks should have held his liquor better and not have done what he did. Secondly, Divens could have been more definitive in leaving immediately upon the first blow and either pressing charges or not.

This whole deal seems like something out of a Jackass movie or something. At the end of the day, it can only be assumed that Divens believed that dropping charges was the move to make for him and Ahmad when taking under consideration what it can mean for both he and Brooks.

There are some strange fellows these days and I don't know if I will ever figure them out
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I have maintained that Divens should have either filed charges or just clocked the guy after the first hit depending on the type of relationship they had if any. Who knows? But as some of our sage veterans have said, Divens did the more civilized and appropriate thing in going to law enforcement because I can see where it could have escalated to where there became a community disturbance leading to worse things potentially for both players.

Also, who knows how Brooks and Diven's actions will be received amongst their team members. On the one hand you have the crazed drunk idiot teammate in Brooks and on the other you have the new guys Divens and Okoye that went to law enforcement after Divens was struck by a bottle and got boxed. You wonder if things could have been handled better. First, Brooks should have held his liquor better and not have done what he did. Secondly, Divens could have been more definitive in leaving immediately upon the first blow and either pressing charges or not.

This whole deal seems like something out of a Jackass movie or something. At the end of the day, it can only be assumed that Divens believed that dropping charges was the move to make for him and Ahmad when taking under consideration what it can mean for both he and Brooks.

There are some strange fellows these days and I don't know if I will ever figure them out

How do you know they went to the police rather than a neighbor calling 911 and the police showing up? Your posts about this imply that you think the players went out of their way and snitched on a private matter, but I haven't read anything that suggests that.
[ Edited by Disp on Jul 3, 2013 at 7:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Disp:
How do you know they went to the police rather than a neighbor calling 911 and the police showing up? You're implying they went out of their way and snitched on a private matter, but I haven't read anything that suggests that.

I don't know. I thought one of the links said that there were 2 players that gave witness statements. I don't know who knows. I don't know if any of us ever will if nothing comes of this. I am not implying anything about them going out of their way but I am saying you either press charges or don't and most times it might depend on what what type of relationship you have with said individuals and what would be at stake
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jul 3, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone