There are 163 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mod
  • Veteran
Divens deserved it... next time dont be a punk scrub
Originally posted by Disp:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Rumors are circling that 49ers are going to release Brooks, not sure when.

Rumors from where?

My cousin's manager, is the best friend of Baalke's son's godfather, on twitter!
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Divens deserved it... next time dont be a punk scrub

... and let your teammate get a DUI...
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by cools:
"Two dudes were drinking and got in a fight?"

Sounds like Divens was trying to help him, and got attacked by a bottle, little different dont ya think?

Divens pretended to throw Brooks keys in the bushes, thats a douchebag move that deserve him getting his ass kicked
no one deserves to get a beer bottle smashed over his head.
everybody deserves a bottle over the head..you just don't act on it
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
aint nobody getting cut over this s**t. No charges were even pressed,.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
I'm suppose to hang out with Willis tonight. I'll ask if the rumors of Brooks being released are true.
[ Edited by Amir on Jul 3, 2013 at 9:44 AM ]
Originally posted by cools:
"Two dudes were drinking and got in a fight?"

Sounds like Divens was trying to help him, and got attacked by a bottle, little different dont ya think?

Divens pretended to throw Brooks keys in the bushes, thats a douchebag move that deserve him getting his ass kicked
no one deserves to get a beer bottle smashed over his head.

A guy rapes a woman in your family and you catch him in the act. Does he deserve a bottle over the head?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

See how cute you are, fanboy. You follow me around, like a little puppy dog. Sorry, I'm not into guys. You might want to bark up someone else's tree. I'm sure one of these boys around here will give you the man love you desire.

That's all you did for as long as I could remember. Takin the piss outta ya, sorry to ruffle your feathers little guy.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
plus the fact we got a coach who likes to run his mouth about the problems of other teams then has to face this. when the coach did his take on seattle you all thought it was cute and funny and now you find out we got issues just like everyone else. whether it be aldon smith and his issues last year or brooks and this, do not try to cover it up or sugar coat it just because it has happened to us. we are not lilly white, no one is and to bad the coach did not think of that before he decided to run his mouth. yes i know and understand it is illegal to be critical of our coach in some circles around here but this is just a reminder we are no better or worse than other teams when it comes to "issues"

Harbaugh didn't "run his mouth". Nothing he said was wrong, incorrect, or trash talking. Don't be a chump. Of course our team has problems just like every other team. I don't think anyone is under the allusion that we didn't have thug millionaires just like every other team in the league.

cool it with the name calling.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
i normally agree but Divens clearly did. You NEVER pretend to throw another man's keys in the bushes. Divens got what he deserved for that b***hassness move.

oh please, if this would have occured to a seahawk you all would have been shrilling at the top of your lungs about the criminal element and how they should get cut or suspended. because it happened to one of our players and one of our important players,, it is perfectly ok to have him smash a beer bottle over someones head. good god

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

link?

link or ban

Don't shoot the messenger man!

Rumors from where?

My cousin's manager, is the best friend of Baalke's son's godfather, on twitter!
Brandon Quintanilla ‏@DonNicoya 13m Ahmad brooks released from 49ers smh .. Think before you act dude. Hit teammate with bottle to the head 3 times.

You talking about this tweet?
A guy rapes a woman in your family and you catch him in the act. Does he deserve a bottle over the head?

Hell no........ He deserves a bullet in the brain.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
No one deserves their keys to their expensive car thrown into the bushes either, could have been a rattlesnake in those bushes that would have been frightened and ready to strike the moment Brooks would have went searching in the bushes.
yes, i am sure that will fly in front of the judge, the possible rattlesnake in the bush theory. it has gotten many a criminal off scott free
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Rumors from where?

Brandon Quintanilla ‏@DonNicoya 13m Ahmad brooks released from 49ers smh .. Think before you act dude. Hit teammate with bottle to the head 3 times.

You talking about this tweet?

lol. sounds legit

Share 49ersWebzone