LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
plus the fact we got a coach who likes to run his mouth about the problems of other teams then has to face this. when the coach did his take on seattle you all thought it was cute and funny and now you find out we got issues just like everyone else. whether it be aldon smith and his issues last year or brooks and this, do not try to cover it up or sugar coat it just because it has happened to us. we are not lilly white, no one is and to bad the coach did not think of that before he decided to run his mouth. yes i know and understand it is illegal to be critical of our coach in some circles around here but this is just a reminder we are no better or worse than other teams when it comes to "issues"

Harbaugh didn't "run his mouth". Nothing he said was wrong, incorrect, or trash talking. Don't be a chump. Of course our team has problems just like every other team. I don't think anyone is under the allusion that we didn't have thug millionaires just like every other team in the league.
[ Edited by Disp on Jul 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by cools:
"Two dudes were drinking and got in a fight?"

Sounds like Divens was trying to help him, and got attacked by a bottle, little different dont ya think?

Divens pretended to throw Brooks keys in the bushes, thats a douchebag move that deserve him getting his ass kicked

That's a scary world you live in if you think THAT deserves a bottle over the head.

Those keys were probably to a very expensive vehicle, bottle to the head is an acceptable punishment

Your logic is sound.
Rumors are circling that 49ers are going to release Brooks, not sure when.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Brooks stopped that dummy from driving drunk. We should all be thanking him.

Sounds like Divens was trying to help him, and got attacked by a bottle, little different dont ya think?

Divens pretended to throw Brooks keys in the bushes, thats a douchebag move that deserve him getting his ass kicked

That's a scary world you live in if you think THAT deserves a bottle over the head.

Those keys were probably to a very expensive vehicle, bottle to the head is an acceptable punishment

Agreed. Nothing wrong with making a statement with a bottle over someone's head.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

no one deserves to get a beer bottle smashed over his head.

i normally agree but Divens clearly did. You NEVER pretend to throw another man's keys in the bushes. Divens got what he deserved for that b***hassness move.

no one deserves to get a beer bottle smashed over his head.

No one deserves their keys to their expensive car thrown into the bushes either, could have been a rattlesnake in those bushes that would have been frightened and ready to strike the moment Brooks would have went searching in the bushes.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Jul 2, 2013 at 22:40:24 called.

See how cute you are, fanboy. You follow me around, like a little puppy dog. Sorry, I'm not into guys. You might want to bark up someone else's tree. I'm sure one of these boys around here will give you the man love you desire.
  • Jiks

What Val said. 100% true.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

Rumors from where?

link?

link?

link or ban
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
b***h ass divens got what he deserved
[ Edited by susweel on Jul 3, 2013 at 9:42 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Disp:
Harbaugh didn't "run his mouth". Nothing he said was wrong, incorrect, or trash talking. Don't be a chump. Of course our team has problems just like every other team. I don't think anyone is under the allusion that we didn't have thug millionaires just like every other team in the league.

you decide to make comments about other teams you better make sure you got your house in order. you want to play the game, you need to know the rules luv, a chump? hahaha

Pfft. I doubt he will even be charged.
Share 49ersWebzone