There are 187 users in the forums

How is Ahmad Brooks?

Shop 49ers game tickets
The two #49ers who witnessed Ahmad Brooks' alleged assault on NT Lamar Divens were rookies Mike Purcell & Lawrence Okoye, acc to police.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Man this sucks. I have a few friends who turn insane when drinking but nothing this crazy. Hopefully the team acts swift with the punishment.
Originally posted by Ballistic:
The two #49ers who witnessed Ahmad Brooks' alleged assault on NT Lamar Divens were rookies Mike Purcell & Lawrence Okoye, acc to police.

The alleged attack was also witnessed by two other unidentified team members, one of whom gave a recorded statement to police.

Oh, so it was the Brit that snitched...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

The alleged attack was also witnessed by two other unidentified team members, one of whom gave a recorded statement to police.

Send that wanker back across the pond.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Send that wanker back across the pond.

him and Garcia.
Originally posted by Joecool:
They should prosecute on felony but for the minimum time. Felony will force him to turn in his gun and not allow him to own anymore. Dude doesnt need a gun.

All this means is he'll turn over his legally brought gun for one off the street
Originally posted by keeferr75:
Who lets someone hit them 3 times? I feel that if they are trying to decide to press charges that its not a big deal. Just a good story to put out now.

Brooks is that nice guy people think they can mess with.

What a douche move by Shawntae Spencer.
sorry but brooks needs to spend some time locked up. no way this is the right thing to do.
A little disappointed that some of you guys are protecting Brooks on this one... I know he is an important part of our defense, but his actions are wrong, plain and simple.

well this isn't exactly what I wanted to read this morning...

I guess Lemonier better be ready
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!

He signed a 6yr extension last offseason lol. Dude is a total stud

Yep. He's not going anywhere. He might get suspended though.

That would suck if he gets suspended more games on top of the 4 he has already. Brooks has done a great job on and off the field since he's been a 9er; I hope he doesn't screw it all up. This should be a wake up call to Brooks that its time to stop drinking and to manage his anger. Its a good thing Diven has a hard head or this could have been a lot worse.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by spizzy:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
was his final season here anyways

Cory Lemonier . . . COME ON DOWN!

He signed a 6yr extension last offseason lol. Dude is a total stud

Yep. He's not going anywhere. He might get suspended though.

That would suck if he gets suspended more games on top of the 4 he has already. Brooks has done a great job on and off the field since he's been a 9er; I hope he doesn't screw it all up. This should be a wake up call to Brooks that its time to stop drinking and to manage his anger. Its a good thing Diven has a hard head or this could have been a lot worse.

You're confusing Brooks with Larry Grant, who is no longer on the team...
Originally posted by susweel:
it's all Alex's fault

fixed
  • cools
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFBlue:
A little disappointed that some of you guys are protecting Brooks on this one... I know he is an important part of our defense, but his actions are wrong, plain and simple.

This ^
Share 49ersWebzone