There are 148 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Scum of he Earth

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829ea159/article/pacman-jones-told-by-shooting-victim-to-pay-up?module=HP11_content_stream
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829ea159/article/pacman-jones-told-by-shooting-victim-to-pay-up?module=HP11_content_stream

Yeah, if I'm Jones I'm voting for 4 more years of Obama and getting on the US welfare system. At least he'll have his health...
I wonder if He-Man comes from He-Earth?
Not that I frequently wish harm on many human beings, but I do hope I get to be the thread-starter for the "PacMan Jones shot dead" thread.
Good. I hope he spends the rest of his life working tirelessly to provide for those that he hurt. He doesn't deserve to keep a single dime.
wow if pacman jones got a verdict for that much against him i can only imagine how much the shooter got!

what's that you say? the shooter is a poor no-name so probably nothing? that.... makes.... sense...
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,291
Who is the scum of the earth?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Who is the scum of the earth?

Raiders
But he makes it rain.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Who is the scum of the earth?

"The British Army..."

-Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington

If I were paralyzed in some incident like this I'd pull the exact same stunt $$$$$
He isnt the one who shot, so why is he the one that has to pay?
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
He isnt the one who shot, so why is he the one that has to pay?

Because America
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Yeah, if I'm Jones I'm voting for 4 more years of Obama and getting on the US welfare system. At least he'll have his health...

The most ignorant and pointlessly cheap statement I have ever heard in my life.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 18, 2012 at 10:52 PM ]
Originally posted by DirtyP:
The most ignorant and pointlessly cheap statement I have ever heard in my life.


I've read much worse. Promise.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home