There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The most heinous article ever written

Originally posted by Ether:
Did you even read the article? He said Willis was better in every aspect of being a MLB except blitzing ability.

The point is the article was written. Cushing and Willis shouldn't be in the same conversation, EVER.

Then he gives rave review for Willis.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
The point is the article was written. Cushing and Willis shouldn't be in the same conversation, EVER.

Then he gives rave review for Willis.

This
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Cushing is on steroids

so is half the league, possibly including Willis. Dont be naive. Cushing was just dumb enough to get caught.

And boy is this article stupid. How dare this guy have an opinion on a completely subjective argument? How silly!
[ Edited by belabartok on Jun 12, 2012 at 9:24 PM ]
Originally posted by belabartok:
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Cushing is on steroids

so is half the league, possibly including Willis. Dont be naive. Cushing was just dumb enough to get caught.

And boy is this article stupid. How dare this guy have an opinion on a completely subjective argument? How silly!

Lulz

Patrick Willis > anyone ever recruited/coached by Pete Carroll

/thread
LOL. According to Brooks, Willis wins in every category except blitzing (which he excels at), yet only has a "slight edge over Cushing".

From what I know of Cushing, he is a very good linebacker and an impact player. He is not on Willis' level. Willis is easily on pace to be a 1st ballot HOFer. He's the prototype inside linebacker. It doesn't get any better than him.

Not to mention Cushing owes some of his great physique to steroids. Even before he was caught, it was very obvious. NFL Network had a draft special on him, and I just KNEW he was roided out of his mind. I lol'd my ass off when he got busted.

rofl.

Don't be ignorant calling someone you don't know naive. Willis aint on steriods he's just a thoroughbred
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 13, 2012 at 12:59 AM ]
Originally posted by 99problems:
Bowman >>>> Cushing /

• Paul
  • Veteran
Comment is abusive and has been removed
Originally posted by 99problems:
Bowman >>>> Cushing /

Yep.
Isn't that the steroid guy? He aint even worthy of comparison because Pat earned his muscles and this d bag got him from a needle in his arm.