LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

what sucks about this is that even though he wasn't the one driving, he was in the car smh seems like he can't away from trouble.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

Hey, at least this time it wasn't him, just where and with who he chooses to frequent.

Baby steps!!

This is a non-story. Aldon didnt do anything wrong.

In fact, I would argue the random drunk passenger in the car didnt do anything wrong either. Public intoxication when you are in a car? News to me.
If the Driver ends up getting a DUI, Aldon can face getting another DUI

it's not a non-story, Smith has issues
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Hey, at least this time it wasn't him, just where and with who he chooses to frequent.

Baby steps!!

In fact, I would argue the random drunk passenger in the car didnt do anything wrong either. Public intoxication when you are in a car? News to me.

it depends what was in his deal with the courts.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Baby steps!!

I am not a lawyer or in law enforcement, so I may be ignorant on the subject. But are you really saying that if you are drunk riding in a car with a driver who is drunk, you as a passenger can get a DUI too? That makes no sense at all.
This guy

Baby steps!!

I am not a lawyer or in law enforcement, so I may be ignorant on the subject. But are you really saying that if you are drunk riding in a car with a driver who is drunk, you as a passenger can get a DUI too? That makes no sense at all.

The odd thing for me is that he was tagged with Intoxicated in public. Didn't know a passenger in a car is considered public intoxication. His GF took one for the team today.

On another note, damn this dude definitely doesn't live up to his name. Thought he was All Done 3-4 years ago. His hits just keep on coming.
[ Edited by Joecool on Mar 9, 2017 at 1:59 PM ]
like that guy who was beating up the tied up big man, Hodor , in Game of Thrones said;

''If I was your size, I would rule the world ,boy.''

Baby steps!!

A CA law they passed around 2009/2010 i believe

Edit: This info was passed through a relative that had 2 DUIs. I Can't find anything saying you will get one
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 9, 2017 at 2:06 PM ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MarkD:
Hey its Baalke's best pick back in the news again.

lol

Baby steps!!

A CA law they passed around 2009/2010 i believe

This is not true...
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Mar 9, 2017 at 2:07 PM ]

Baby steps!!

So, a guy that has virtually derailed his career because he's an alcoholic is still drinking. This is not a legal issue for him, but this could kill his reinstatement. He obviously cannot stop drinking, and the NFL will not want to be associated with him when he eventually kills someone because of it. Add the domestic abuse visit to his home only weeks ago and I think he can kiss his football career goodbye.
(Found this online)
Dennis Roberts, a P.C. | Dennis Roberts

Drunk in public is a misdemeanor. They can violate your probation for doing it. They don't need to test your alcohol level - a cop can simply say you had all the objective symptoms of someone who was drunk. If they are smart they will NOT charge you with the crime where they may have proof problems, but will simply revoke your probation where the proof is slight. How much time you will get depends on what you were on probation for.Answer Applies to: California
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for NeKro.
He going to try to one up Hernandez pretty soon.
Obviously it's doubtful he'll ever see the field again with any team, but could you imagine if he tried to return with the Raiders in Vegas? LMAO
Share 49ersWebzone