Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Might be a cap move? I dunno....

He was Carted off the field and seen waling with two canes... Sounds serious enough to me.

BS
2 canes WTF!?!? Wouldn't they just use crutches? lol

which is why it's a crock

Sometimes you don't need crutches for hip injuries Doogie. But you still need assistance walking.

" Aldon Smith leaves locker room with the assistance of two canes."

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN ;

So that was true!?!? Lulz! 2 f**kin canes huh? Who would've thought?

I thought he was full of it.

I am full of it. Just not this one time.

He used two of this model:

Aldon Smith had a sack and a lot of pressure. Him and aldon smith were responsivle for flushing rogers out.

Brooks and bowman also left their mark.

We have the best lb core in the league.

Aldon needa to chill with the extra curricular celebrating.

But iiked how he got in roger's head.
Aldon Smith had a sack and a lot of pressure. Him and aldon smith were responsivle for flushing rogers out.

I really don't blame him for the helment, it was falling off, naturaly your going to reach for it when your chin strap is bothering your eyes! Also, we don't need to pay bowman, after 1 year as a starter and a game. We need to tag Bowman, and figure out how were going to get 200 million to pay aldon smith. FINALY A PASSRUSH!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 13, 2012 at 12:35 AM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

I really don't blame him for the helment, it was falling off, naturaly your going to reach for it when your chin strap is bothering your eyes! Also, we don't need to pay bowman, after 1 year as a starter and a game. We need to tag Bowman, and figure out how were going to get 200 million to pay aldon smith. FINALY A PASSRUSH!

Agreed, ESPN showed it from a second angle and Rogers' foot had completely dislodged it, it was coming off anyway especially since he had his head tilted down when he started standing.
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

Agreed, ESPN showed it from a second angle and Rogers' foot had completely dislodged it, it was coming off anyway especially since he had his head tilted down when he started standing.

Yes, had he not thrown it to the ground, but took it off and fixed it, he probably wouldn't have been flagged. He was pumped up though, and for good reason.
This franchise will be very 'understanding' of Aldon Smith because of the immense talent that he has. He will have a very large leash. Hopefully, we can keep him long term, because he will be special. I think a sack a game is a pretty good estimate for the season. That would be excellent. Plus, we will probably be good for a few years, so we won't get another shot a blue chip player in the draft again like him. Our FA $$$ will go towards locking him, NaVarro, Justin, and other others before bringing in any high-end FAs.
You guys do realize the reason he took it off was because his vision was restricted and he was getting up to chase rodgers as he didnt realize rodgers was already down right?
Originally posted by VancouverNiner:
You guys do realize the reason he took it off was because his vision was restricted and he was getting up to chase rodgers as he didnt realize rodgers was already down right?

i think you're right...just like when he was fixing his belt right after chasing Rodgers out of bounds on another play
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 13, 2012 at 11:23 AM ]
It's hard for me to acknowledge this out loud, but deep inside I know Aldon Smith is my favorite player. I get so excited everytime he's on the field. My eyes get stuck on 99, waiting for him to blow up some poor LT.

I don't think so. He was celebrating his sack. His helmet was knocked by Rodgers's shoe. He threw it off his head, celebrating. He was excited and goofed. Odds of it happening again like this are very slim. Like I said above, had he kept his helmet in his hands and put it back on, probably no flag. As it stands, he threw the helmet off, that is a legitimate penalty.

Aldon Smith will be considered our best defensive player by the end of the season. He's dominant on every play.
Originally posted by natrone06:
Aldon Smith will be considered our best defensive player by the end of the season. He's dominant on every play.

SECOND BEST! Justin Smith, Has to be doubled every play, and that helps to free Aldon up. I do admit, I loved how he got into rodgers head, I'm going to be in your face all day!
I thought he took off the helmet to sniff the white line on the field in celebration. Bang, bang.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
I thought he took off the helmet to sniff the white line on the field in celebration. Bang, bang.

I just pictured you holding your junk, when you said bang, bang.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:

I don't think so. He was celebrating his sack. His helmet was knocked by Rodgers's shoe. He threw it off his head, celebrating. He was excited and goofed. Odds of it happening again like this are very slim. Like I said above, had he kept his helmet in his hands and put it back on, probably no flag. As it stands, he threw the helmet off, that is a legitimate penalty.

Its the way he took it off. He threw it off his head and it rolled 5 yards.

That is a penalty in this league. He could have taken the helmet off and fixed it, but he tossed it off and proceeded to "Mad-dog" Rogers.

That is taunting.
Share 49ersWebzone