LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by oldman9er:
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
I have a right to call you what you called aldon,a moron.you don like labels,dont label someone else.

Actually, no.. you don't. WZ rules state that you can not directly insult other posters.. but interestingly enough, you can insult a random player on a team.

Footnote:

Except Alex Smith
I needed a few more laughs on this asian thug party promoter throwing up the "W", so I did a google search and came across this site with the pictures of the party...

http://nicholas-la.blogspot.com/2012/05/vizionary-villainz-at-aldon-smiths.html
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I needed a few more laughs on this asian thug party promoter throwing up the "W", so I did a google search and came across this site with the pictures of the party...

lol i saw Delianie in there. haha who else?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

and some wannabe gangstas.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
From what I've read the party was an after-photo-shoot party cosponsored by Aldon and someone connected with the advertising/photo company. So he wasn't likely in control of events as he would be at his own house. Silly to get all twisted up over events yet to know!

haha yeah. its fun though.

In the end he won't miss any games for this. Most people are just concerned with his lifestyle choice considering he is a dominating force at the most crucial job of a 3-4 LB.
Originally posted by niner4ever12:

Dixon with a chubby girl, hammered and doing the Tebow.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
house parties are never a good idea.

Dixon is a fat little f**k.

Aldon should keep it low for a while. Save his money. He looks like one of those guys that would blow through everything he has.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
man most those broads aint even cute

and Dixon looks as soft as the marshmallow man right now.....
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Dixon is a fat little f**k.

Aldon should keep it low for a while. Save his money. He looks like one of those guys that would blow through everything he has.

Yeah, if he doesnt watch it he'll end up with 4 or 5 baby mommas.

Dixon doesn't look like someone worried about getting cut (either camp or muscles)...
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 1, 2012 at 5:59 PM ]

• sfout
  • Veteran

Just to point it out, its not a "W" it's supposed supposed to be 2 V's for the "Vizionary Villianz" or whatever, which is just hilarious by itself and some of those chicks looked underage and by underage I mean 18 or younger, especially that white girl in the very last photo who is clearly too drunk to move and looks like she was about to puke too lol.

Judging by this photos I would think he is definitely hanging out with the wrong crowd, even if he "has the right to enjoy himself". he clearly needs to grow up very quickly.

Second thought if that really is Dixon then he definitely looks like he is not in shape and most likely to be cut because he is clearly not in top-shelf shape, he has the biggest beer gut I've seen on a professional athlete that isn't a lineman in the NFL let alone any other sport.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Niners should not wait on the league office and suspend Smith for 2-4 games now. Personally I get sick of reading about these pro sports stars that are always getting into trouble. All the money and fame in the world can not make a moron smart.

Nope. What he did was reckless and stupid. No intent or malice here, from what we know so far. Maybe some TC suspensions for conduct detrimental to the team, but NO games.

He is young and rich, it happens. He needs to lean and grow from this, that will be the key to his rehabillitation. He needs to chill with Alex Boone, who went down this road already.

Im jus wonderin how he got into trouble???he broke up a fight and got shanked,wut did he do wrong to get suspended??some mfs are just overemotional,judgemental,higj n mighty lil babies.leakyfauset is a moron for even suggesting it.commit some sort of infraction first before he's suspended at least.smfh

you have the right to disagree but not the right to call someone out.

I have a right to call you what you called aldon,a moron.you dont like labels,dont label someone else.
Acually no you don't. I did call him a moron. He has gotten a DWI and now stabbed at a drunk fest tells me he didn't learn crap from the DWI. The Niners have the right to suspend, trade , cut or what ever they think is in the best interest of the team. I am say nip this in the butt now with either a couple of games or a big fine because the league can suspend him based on the the DWI being followed up with this incident. The NFL doesn't like their product being put into a negative light. Goodell can suspend him based on the NFL player conduct policy.

How did you miss Anthony Dixon? Also, Brian Tymes (UDFA), Nathan Palmer (UDFA) and Kourtnei Brown (UDFA) but I only recognized them because of the movie someone posted earlier.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

How did you miss Anthony Dixon? Also, Brian Tymes (UDFA), Nathan Palmer (UDFA) and Kourtnei Brown (UDFA) but I only recognized them because of the movie someone posted earlier.

lol i thought it was him but wasn't sure. Dude is so ugly its hard to get a good look without getting nauseous.
Originally posted by sfout:
Just to point it out, its not a "W" it's supposed supposed to be 2 V's for the "Vizionary Villianz" or whatever, which is just hilarious by itself and some of those chicks looked underage and by underage I mean 18 or younger, especially that white girl in the very last photo who is clearly too drunk to move and looks like she was about to puke too lol.

Judging by this photos I would think he is definitely hanging out with the wrong crowd, even if he "has the right to enjoy himself". he clearly needs to grow up very quickly.

Second thought if that really is Dixon then he definitely looks like he is not in shape and most likely to be cut because he is clearly not in top-shelf shape, he has the biggest beer gut I've seen on a professional athlete that isn't a lineman in the NFL let alone any other sport.

Oh man, it keeps getting better.
Share 49ersWebzone