There are 161 users in the forums

Kellen Winslow traded to Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ParkingLotPimpin:
they scared

I was starting to believe the Seahawks might have something going but this is a desperate move.

Patrick Willis will show the guy how much of a warrior he is.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on May 21, 2012 at 10:27 PM ]
A lot of injuries with that guy. I never thought he was the same since all the motorcycle accidents, field knee injuries and everything. I don't think he will help them much.
f**k
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's a f**king soldier.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Dude, seriously....I'm just waiting for NFL Network to annouce that Pete Carroll has changed his name to Jim Harbaugh Jr.
  • flow
  • Veteran
As much as I dislike the Seahawks, I have to admire their efforts at improving their team.
Years ago, before the injuries this would have been a big deal.
f**k!!that guy was a beast.I think we have the guys to deal w em,,I jus hope he doesnt return to form.
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
One more guy for the 49ers to clock. I can't stand that guy.

Awesome......I feel the same way. Frickin overrated dude that needs a pop in the chops. I'm not worried about him in Seattle. Good move for seattle that they got him for cheap, but it also shows his value.
solid tight end, a "safety blanket" for whoever plays QB up there. good move on their part!

Originally posted by NickV:
AHHHH

You beat me to it! lol Was gonna post the same exact thing.
Classic line I hope he has another meltdown in Seattle. Something tells me he's not going to like the atmosphere considering the fact he played his college and pro ball in Florida.
Here he is on the way to his new home from the airport
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Made me lulz, sincal. Maybe NSFL, though. Might get modded.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

What's this motorcyclist's deal?

Anyway, I think that this was a good pickup by the Seahawks and Winslow will be helpful for their young starting rookie QB. I was mad when they picked up Wilson.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
LOL wow. I laughed. does this make me a f**ked up human being?
Share 49ersWebzone