There are 202 users in the forums

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Shop 49ers game tickets

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

God I don't want a team in LA. Hate the laker and dodgers fans here, and I don't even like either sport.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
San Diego had their cry session tonight, and Oakland is tomorrow. But, jrg post makes me curious.

Do Niner fans wish for the Rams to stay in St. Louis and the Raiders to move to LA? I've discussed with AZ and Hawk fans, and they all want Rams to come home to LA. Now I'm curious what Niner fans prefer.

Rams staying in STL would move them into the AFCW and move either the Raiders or Chargers into the NFCW.

Is that what you Niner fans would prefer?

Yes. I live in St. Louis, so I want a football team here.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
worst stadium name ever, but im excited

LOL I was at the game yesterday and there had to have been 40-50% of the stadium empty. There is no way the Rams are staying in STL. I told that to the guy sitting next to me and he pretty much agreed.
I have seen a couple articles in the past that new Rams uniforms are next year.I hope so. Ill buy one
Originally posted by jrg:
worst stadium name ever, but im excited

File this under Fairy Tales
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
LOL I was at the game yesterday and there had to have been 40-50% of the stadium empty. There is no way the Rams are staying in STL. I told that to the guy sitting next to me and he pretty much agreed.

Originally posted by Jamespowers:
File this under Fairy Tales

NFL chipping in 100 million to keep Rams in STL

St. Louis reveals revised stadium proposal with added NFL funds

The National Football League has offered to kick in as much as $100 million more for construction of a new stadium that would keep the Rams in St. Louis,according to a revised proposal presented to city officials on Tuesday.

link
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 15, 2015 at 10:37 PM ]

The National Football League has offered to kick in as much as $100 million more for construction of a new stadium that would keep the Rams in St. Louis,according to a revised proposal presented to city officials on Tuesday.

link

Crap proposal is crap proposal. St. Louis is a baseball city and the Rams don't mean s**t to them. I don't blame you for wanting them to stay so you can see the niners live once a year, but it doesn't make it a good idea.

Move them back to LA where they belong, and put them back in the throwbacks uniforms. I still know quite a few LA fans that still follow the STL Rams. I wish the Chargers would stay in SD as well. Don't give a crap about the Raiders, but if they want to share with the Rams, go ahead.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

link

Crap proposal is crap proposal. St. Louis is a baseball city and the Rams don't mean s**t to them. I don't blame you for wanting them to stay so you can see the niners live once a year, but it doesn't make it a good idea.

Move them back to LA where they belong, and put them back in the throwbacks uniforms. I still know quite a few LA fans that still follow the STL Rams. I wish the Chargers would stay in SD as well. Don't give a crap about the Raiders, but if they want to share with the Rams, go ahead.

I don't know much about proposals keeping teams in cities, but from what I've heard the fact that the NFL is chipping in 100 million helps the ST. LOUIS Rams quite a bit. Of course they will never be there with the Cardinals, but if they become competitive again (no playoffs in over a decade and have only been here 20 years), I think that can change.
I don't know much about proposals keeping teams in cities, but from what I've heard the fact that the NFL is chipping in 100 million helps the ST. LOUIS Rams quite a bit. Of course they will never be there with the Cardinals, but if they become competitive again (no playoffs in over a decade and have only been here 20 years), I think that can change.

take back the football cardinals

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

take back the football cardinals

No thank you. I'd prefer the Rams here, but I'd take any team that plays the 49ers at home once a year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
#KEEPTHERAMS
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/17/goodell-tells-missouri-governor-theres-no-new-100-million/

conflicting reports of new money for stadium in stl
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Rams should be in LA it's better for the 49ers less travel and the rivalry would mean more. f**k st Louis
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Rams should be in LA it's better for the 49ers less travel and the rivalry would mean more. f**k st Louis

BREAKING: Aldermen pass funding for new NFL stadium in St. Louis

link

[ Edited by jrg on Dec 18, 2015 at 4:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone