There are 163 users in the forums

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Shop 49ers game tickets

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Originally posted by mrmontana:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You post on ALL fan forums? That must be exhausting. There's gotta be millions of them out there. And stuff like cricket and luge and caber tossing. How do you cover such a wide range of sports? Is it your job? How do you support yourself if you are constantly posting on ALL fan forums?

Indeed.are you like a housewife or something by chance? i mean how do you find the time to go to so many?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
You post on ALL fan forums? That must be exhausting. There's gotta be millions of them out there. And stuff like cricket and luge and caber tossing. How do you cover such a wide range of sports? Is it your job? How do you support yourself if you are constantly posting on ALL fan forums?

Indeed.are you like a housewife or something by chance? i mean how do you find the time to go to so many?

Originally posted by ArizonaBlue:
something im confused about is if you are a rams fan in california,why do have the user name you do?

My question to you: what is up with your username then?

Why are you a Rams fan?

Why do I not know you so far since I have been posting on all fan forums for 3 years? What is your other name you post with elsewhere?

Or, why come to a NINER site and start this stuff?

Ha. No, I mostly just read NFC W and AFC W forums. So, it's easy to call out pricks. You have an issue with that? You a prick?
Originally posted by Muggins:

I probably work more than both of you: but, enjoy the laughies. I will continue with what I do. StoneyASS and Muggins: names noted as a*****es.

my last post at this site. all the niner haters here that hate the rams and dont want them back in LA which there are obviously plenty here,deal with it.their coming back next year.

from what i have seen of how many behave around here,they STILL are going to be just as much in denial about them returning next year and wont bother to read this link the fact they refuse to watch videos or read OP's.

oh well,thats their problem if they cant handle it.this article is pretty much just as good as them officially announcing they are coming back next year.too bad many wont bother to read it.its a hame so many are blinded by their hatred of the rams they wont read links or watch videos around here.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-stadium-20150626-story.html

Im gone,im outta here.

What?? There are many and lots of Niner fans here on this board who are very cool to talk to regarding the Rams and all of the NFC W. I total disagree with your assessment.

Well, then: maybe that is because you were not a real Rams fan to start with.
Seriously. Rams fans suck. The only cool ones are the LA ones.

my last post at this site. all the niner haters here that hate the rams and dont want them back in LA which there are obviously plenty here,deal with it.their coming back next year.

from what i have seen of how many behave around here,they STILL are going to be just as much in denial about them returning next year and wont bother to read this link the fact they refuse to watch videos or read OP's.

oh well,thats their problem if they cant handle it.this article is pretty much just as good as them officially announcing they are coming back next year.too bad many wont bother to read it.its a hame so many are blinded by their hatred of the rams they wont read links or watch videos around here.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-nfl-stadium-20150626-story.html

Im gone,im outta here.

Do you read the s**t you even link....nowhere in that link do they say the goats are the team coming back.

You know what's for sure? Oakland doesn't have a stadium to play at next year....and guess where they used to play at in LA.....yup yup the interim stadium in the link you provided
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 3, 2015 at 8:49 AM ]
I report more than fireworks.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Do you read the s**t you even link....nowhere in that link do they say the goats are the team coming back.

You know what's for sure? Oakland doesn't have a stadium to play at next year....and guess where they used to play at in LA.....yup yup the interim stadium in the link you provided

He won't be responding. Sorry.
And temperature down, please.

Thanks

My first reports ever. Great success!
aaaannnnddd He's back!

I'm all for it. It'll certainly cut down on the 49ers travel mileage.
Rams drafted OT Isaiah battle in fifth round of supplemental draft. If our new motto is "winning with class", theirs must be "winning with no class."
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Rams drafted OT Isaiah battle in fifth round of supplemental draft. If our new motto is "winning with class", theirs must be "winning with no class."

I actually had to look up the rules on the supp draft for this. (yes, I did not know them).

So, we grab him as a 5th right now, red shirt him as a member of our roster and lose a 5th next year. He plays in 2016. Still not really clear - anyone want to give me more info?

and, yes ninerjok: it is fun to make jokes. My joke is: hey, the Rams winning??!!! I'll take whatever glass that's served in. Haven't had one in a decade or so.
Share 49ersWebzone