LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Shop 49ers game tickets

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Man seems like they really are serious about bringing a franchise to L.A. right now it can go either way Chargers/Faders playing together in Carson or The Rams playing in Inglewood. I really hope some how some way its the Rams if the Chargers want to come along sure why not, BUT PLEASE DO NOT BRING the Faders to L.A. their fan base is so obnoxious they all think they are hard, bad ass fake thugs that just want to go around & intimidate ppl screw them hope they move out of state they can do us all a favor in California PERIOD.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 7m7 minutes ago
Interesting… RT @LATimesfarmer: Los Angeles a potential Super Bowl candidate for 2020 http://fw.to/AaF7FoE

Hate to break it to you,, but raiders pretty much relocating back to Los Angeles, no where in the Bay Area for a stadium for them
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
raiders are the only franchise that can move there and have a built in fan base. those fkn cholos are gonna be so happy.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
raiders are the only franchise that can move there and have a built in fan base. those fkn cholos are gonna be so happy.

Not the rams that were there for 50 years? lol

I don't know i keep hearing rumblings about the Rams n the Inglewood project being way a head of the Chargers/Faders Stadium project.

I think So Cal cholos are by far the worse between them n Cholos up north. These clowns think they can walk on water n walk around like their stupid ass team won the SB every yr. So damn annoying. More of a reason why i don't want their piece of s#it team over here.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Not the rams that were there for 50 years? lol

the cholos don't know that

I don't know i keep hearing rumblings about the Rams n the Inglewood project being way a head of the Chargers/Faders Stadium project.

I think So Cal cholos are by far the worse between them n Cholos up north. These clowns think they can walk on water n walk around like their stupid ass team won the SB every yr. So damn annoying. More of a reason why i don't want their piece of s#it team over here.

So chargers raiders project is in Carson by soccer stadium right??
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Yes. It is there on the toxic waste dump.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:

Yes. It is there on the toxic waste dump.

Fitting.
noun, plural cholos. Chiefly Southwestern U.S.

1.(especially among Mexican-Americans) a teenageboy who is a member of a street gang.

2.Usually Disparaging. a term used to refer to a Mexican or Mexican-American.

Since when has it become acceptable to use racial epithets around here?

Memo to WebZone participants: most Latinos consider cholo to be in the same category as the N-word.
Originally posted by crake49:

1.(especially among Mexican-Americans) a teenageboy who is a member of a street gang.

Memo to WebZone participants: most Latinos consider cholo to be in the same category as the N-word.

They do? Family and friends, I've grown up with and been around Mexicans/Latinos my entire life and have never heard anyone offended by that term...they use the term (along with vato) all the time to greet each other, kid around, etc. As kids in school in 70s/80s it meant the dudes with the bandana, crisp white t-shirt or wife-beater, flannel buttoned only at the top, and Dickies or Ben Davis pants with the Nike Cortez shoes or sometimes those slip-on shoes that almost looked like slippers.

This is a joke right? Let me ask you are u Hispanic by any chance bcuz of the sound of it you seem like your not. If u know anything about the Hispanic culture or mexican ways this is a false statement i grew up in So Cal in The San Gabriel Valley n in the hood its always been used by everyone n interpreted as Hispanic Gangster. That's the only meaning cholo has i dont know we're u got your definition from but i can assure u it aint in the Hispanic Dictionary.

BTW i can vouch for this bcuz i can say i am a proud mexican that was born in this beautiful country of ours.
Guys, get a clue. There is a large Latino Middle class population in this country and most of them take offense to being called a name interpreted as "Hispanic Gangster."

But, don't mind me. Carry on.

This is a joke right? Let me ask you are u Hispanic by any chance bcuz of the sound of it you seem like your not. If u know anything about the Hispanic culture or mexican ways this is a false statement i grew up in So Cal in The San Gabriel Valley n in the hood its always been used by everyone n interpreted as Hispanic Gangster. That's the only meaning cholo has i dont know we're u got your definition from but i can assure u it aint in the Hispanic Dictionary.

BTW i can vouch for this bcuz i can say i am a proud mexican that was born in this beautiful country of ours.

Yeah, I just texted a couple of my Mexican cousins down in Duarte and Monrovia, needed to give them s*** for the Giants sweeping the Dodgers, and then asked if I had missed something, has "cholo" become an offenisve term...they say no along with some Spanish curse words. So yeah, think OP lecturing people over something he may not actually know about.
Guys, get a clue. There is a large Latino Middle class population in this country and most of them take offense to being called a name interpreted as "Hispanic Gangster."

But, don't mind me. Carry on.

And obviously you know this is fact, what with all your extensive research of looking up something on Dictionary.com.

And not minding you is the best piece of advice you've given.
Well, if you have an anecdote about your "Mexican cousins" and how they feel about it, I guess that's the last word on the subject.
Share 49ersWebzone