LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 230 users in the forums

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Shop 49ers game tickets

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Originally posted by RedAlice:
RED EIGHTY

is now the OFFICIAL HATED NAME OF ALL ST. LOUIS RAMS FANS. JUST WANT TO NOTE THAT.

fixed
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Originally posted by LVJay:
So, we have a Cawk sucker that made an account back in 2013... posing as a 49er fan. Nothing undercover bout that... too obvious, very weak and not the first or last troll to do it.

You have the same poster that many other boards do. Enjoy him.....

He is not a Hawk fan, he is a Rams fan.

lol, which one is it (notice I put "it")... it's a troll
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I'd like them back there.
I have family there. Niner fans unfortunately. ( Wife's side).
Rams will be staying in STL. NO WAY the NFL screws a city building a new stadium, their second in 20 years, after we supported this team well for a losing decade when the Chargers and Raiders are up for grabs. The owner played the city to get a new stadium and won.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jrg:

won't get built, lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ImRamzFanz:
Rams will be staying in STL. NO WAY the NFL screws a city building a new stadium, their second in 20 years, after we supported this team well for a losing decade when the Chargers and Raiders are up for grabs. The owner played the city to get a new stadium and won.

huh? the Rams owner already has the ok to build his own stadium on the land he owns in Inglewood, CA. St Louis hasn't approved anything regarding the building of a new football stadium. a group has a plan, that's all.
Originally posted by boast:

huh? the Rams owner already has the ok to build his own stadium on the land he owns in Inglewood, CA. St Louis hasn't approved anything regarding the building of a new football stadium. a group has a plan, that's all.
i guess that land the Rams owner bought is parking for another LA team ?
Originally posted by boast:

I heard some legal guys talking about how there is no way for the nfl to stop a team that moves, now a days. They can object all they want as they feel a city that can build its team a new stadium shouldn't lose their team, but technically there's nothing they can do. Plus the Rams contract with their current stadium is up and on a year to year deal now, so they can walk without breaking a binding obligation.

All this means the LA Rams in 2-4 years.

I think you're out of luck there on keeping the Rams in St. Louis. On the bright side, the NFL won't let 3 teams move into the same area. The Rams and the Chargers have the inside track, so maybe you folks in St. Louis can get the Raiders.

Just think about it - the St. Louis Raiders! Remember their rallying cry for this year - CAN'T BE STOP!!

Yeah, screw the Chargers and Raiders sharing a stadium. That just seems weird. The Chargers and Rams joining forces mmakes more sense. Let the Raiders move to San Antonio lol.
Raiders can come to Albuquerque
so in a few years, LA will have 3 teams: Chargers, RAiders, and Rams? I don't think the relocation committee will approve of this...
would love for the rams to move back to LA
yeah! bring em to LA.. id go watch the niners once a year.. and thats a shorter trip for them than to STL...
Share 49ersWebzone