LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

Shop 49ers game tickets

BRING BACK THE LOS ANGELES RAMS?

RED ALICE

is now the OFFICIAL HATED NAME OF ALL ST. LOUIS RAMS FANS. JUST WANT TO NOTE THAT.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Potentially but it'll depend on the type of crowd and fan base they'll (Rams? Chargers?) attract.

One things for sure though: if/when this place gets built, Levi's will easily be the blandest, amateurish looking stadium in the division. And it only opened a year ago.

Give it a rest.
[ Edited by English on Mar 25, 2015 at 2:04 AM ]
Potentially but it'll depend on the type of crowd and fan base they'll (Rams? Chargers?) attract.

One things for sure though: if/when this place gets built, Levi's will easily be the blandest, amateurish looking stadium in the division. And it only opened a year ago.

Seahawk fan?
Originally posted by crake49:

Seahawk fan?

Don't have to be a Seahawk fan to see that the exterior of the place looks as sterile, dull, and lifeless as a Levi's crowd by the third quarter.

Spend $1.2 billion and design a cheap college knock off stadium when other teams' owners are building state of the art arenas like this:

Levi's already looks outdated.
Don't have to be a Seahawk fan to see that the exterior of the place looks as sterile, dull, and lifeless as a Levi's crowd by the third quarter.

Right, but it helps, eh NEON?
$1.2 billion will get you a lot more bang for the buck in other construction markets. Construction costs in the Bay Area are about 40% higher than Dallas or Atlanta.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
$1.2 billion will get you a lot more bang for the buck in other construction markets. Construction costs in the Bay Area are about 40% higher than Dallas or Atlanta.

This.

The Inglewood stadium will probably cost ~$3B by the time it's built...
Right, but it helps, eh NEON?
No matter how fancy the design of any of the NFCW stadiums they just can't design this into their scheme. We got so called 49er fans bellyaching about how Levi's looks? Smh

[ Edited by Pillbusta on Mar 26, 2015 at 3:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
No matter how fancy the design of any of the NFCW stadiums they just can't design this into their scheme. We got so called 49er fans bellyaching about how Levi's looks? Smh

I have a feeling neonhawk will say something along the line of," but...but....they're old,expired trophies....look at all the cobwebs"
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
I have a feeling neonhawk will say something along the line of," but...but....they're old,expired trophies....look at all the cobwebs"

It sure looks good to me. 5>1>0

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
It sure looks good to me. 5>1>0

I agree
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
So, we have a Cawk sucker that made an account back in 2013... posing as a 49er fan. Nothing undercover bout that... too obvious, very weak and not the first or last troll to do it.

Seahawk fan?

Why do you think Hawk fan? He is posting like the exact same Rams fan that has a pretend "fan" name at every board.
Originally posted by LVJay:
So, we have a Cawk sucker that made an account back in 2013... posing as a 49er fan. Nothing undercover bout that... too obvious, very weak and not the first or last troll to do it.

You have the same poster that many other boards do. Enjoy him.....

He is not a Hawk fan, he is a Rams fan.
Originally posted by RedAlice:

Seahawk fan?

Why do you think Hawk fan? He is posting like the exact same Rams fan that has a pretend "fan" name at every board.

It's a combination of things, Alice. First, the dead giveaway is the "Neon". I know a lot of people up in Seattle and lots of Seahawk fans use the word Neon a lot for their color which is called "Neon Green." Then, you have to look at the fact that this poster knows more about the Seahawks than she does about the Niners. She's made that clear to me a number of times. Then, there's the fact that this poster NEVER misses an opportunity to drive home her opinion that the Seahawks are probably the greatest team in the history of the league.
Share 49ersWebzone