There are 48 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Top 100 Players of 2012

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by denali22:
I dont know..im pretty skeptical. Reports are that his neck still isnt fully healed. All it takes is one big hit from tamba hali and the broncos are screwed.

I dont know why people keep saying his neck wont stand up to a big hit. Doctors have REPEATEDLY stated that getting hit will not impact the injury.

because a big hit is what caused in the injury in the first place.

you're never going to be 100% after surgery.
What ^ said. Did you know that Manning was the LEAST sacked QB ever since coming to the NFL in '98? So it's not like he was injured from being constantly hit.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20861842/peyton-mannings-presnap-maneuvers-make-him-almost-unsackable

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_sacked_perc_active.htm

Now hes going to a team that doesnt have that same pass protection, that wasnt built around him. Should be interesting to see.
Justin at 17, meaning Willis is top 10.
#17.....Justin (Hardest White Boy In the NFL) Smith should be top 10, Pat should be the highest rated defender Top 5
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d829fe057/Top-100-players-of-2012-Justin-Smith

i can't help but laugh when i see this, couple of times J.Smith is sacking the QB while getting absolutely HELD by the OT!!!!
[ Edited by Slash49 on Jun 20, 2012 at 6:24 PM ]
A little suprised about Justin at 17. Im ok with it though.

Pwilly gets a lot of love.
These 10 are left.

QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Tom Brady
QB Drew Brees
RB Adrian Peterson
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Calvin Johnson
DL Haloti Ngata
OLB DeMarcus Ware
ILB Patrick Willis
CB Darrelle Revis

I would put them in this order.

1. Rodgers
2. Brees
3. Brady
4. Willis
5. Ware
6. Johnson
7. Fitz
8. Revis
9. Ngata
10. Peterson

Edit: I would of pulled Ngata off top 10, put Justin Smith on top 10 if it was my top 10.

I believe Willis is the best all around Linebacker, not just inside, but all around LB in the game today, anyone who says he isn't top 10 overall player is nuts.
[ Edited by AB83Rules on Jun 20, 2012 at 6:41 PM ]
Justin Smith massively underrated in this thing
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
These 10 are left.

QB Aaron Rodgers
QB Tom Brady
QB Drew Brees
RB Adrian Peterson
WR Larry Fitzgerald
WR Calvin Johnson
DL Haloti Ngata
OLB DeMarcus Ware
ILB Patrick Willis
CB Darrelle Revis

I would put them in this order.

1. Rodgers
2. Brees
3. Brady
4. Willis
5. Ware
6. Johnson
7. Fitz
8. Revis
9. Ngata
10. Peterson

Edit: I would of pulled Ngata off top 10, put Justin Smith on top 10 if it was my top 10.

I believe Willis is the best all around Linebacker, not just inside, but all around LB in the game today, anyone who says he isn't top 10 overall player is nuts.

I don't think there's any way they have Willis at 4. That's to high for others to rate him. I think it's the QB's at the top, then AP, then Fitz, and then the defensive players to round off the top 10. Willis the top defensive player sounds right.

Keep in mind this is what I think other have rated the players. Not necessarily the order I think they should be ranked.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 20, 2012 at 9:35 PM ]
Willis at 8,9 or 10.
Pretty much LOL'd throughout the episode with Justin Smith. Guy compared him to the hulk, priceless! I cant wait for next week!
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Willis at 8,9 or 10.

I say 7.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 20, 2012 at 9:47 PM ]
P Willy should be number 5 after QB's and Megatron!
I could see Willis at 8, maybe 7. DeMarcus Ware is the only defensive player I think could be ahead of him.
Peterson blew out his knee last year and will be ranked higher then Justin Smith....
I think Willis should be top def player, but I have a feeling he wont get rated higher than Revis