There are 158 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Well 80 down, 20 to go, lets see who those 20 could be, I have 18 of 20 on my list.

QB Tom Brady, Patriots
QB Aaron Rodgers, Packers
QB Drew Brees, Saints
RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jaguars
RB Adrian Peterson, Vikings (High for a injured player, but played most of 2012, unlike McFadden and Mario Williams)
RB LeSean McCoy, Eagles
WR Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals
WR Calvin Johnson, Lions
WR Andre Johnson, Texans
DE Justin Smith, 49ers
DE Jared Allen, Vikings
DT Haloti Ngata, Ravens
OLB Terrell Suggs, Ravens (Made before his injury, so he is on the list)
ILB Patrick Willis, 49ers
ILB Ray Lewis, Ravens
CB Darrelle Revis, Jets
FS Ed Reed, Ravens
SS Troy Polamalu, Steelers

I'm stuck on last 2, is Gronk the last TE? or is Jimmy Graham(Saints) on the list above Gronk.
Jimmy Graham and Ware Demarcus. I was missing Polamalu on my list thanks.
Originally posted by Disp:
RE: AB83

Your list looks good. Add Demarcus Ware and Jimmy Graham, and that should be the top 20.

Crap, Ware, lol, knew I would forget someone big.
Originally posted by GORO:

Not sure why I missed Ware, lol. I am waiting to see the look on the face of Sapp when Mario Williams is left off the list.

Not sure why I missed Ware, lol. I am waiting to see the look on the face of Sapp when Mario Williams is left off the list.

subconsciouslly you probably didn't want to put him on the list.
Big shout to the boi Gire!!jumpin up 60+ spots.I see you my ninja!!!!

I dont see how dudes on here say he aint got nuthin left.cant wait like Bart for the season to start to shut cats up on here.
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Jun 13, 2012 at 6:44 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

subconsciouslly you probably didn't want to put him on the list.

So true, damn those Cowboys.
Wow, Frank jumps up almost 70 spots from last year. Probably too high, but this makes up for the fact that he was severely under-ranked last year.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wow, Frank jumps up almost 70 spots from last year. Probably too high, but this makes up for the fact that he was severely under-ranked last year.

Too high for what? They explained why he was at the spot he was at. He's the best blocker at his position in the league, he catches the ball as good as any back, he gets the tough yards and the big play, he's one of the best leaders and teammates in the NFL and he's productive runner as only 5 players in the entire league had more rushing yards
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 13, 2012 at 6:56 PM ]
Originally posted by DirtyP:

Too high for what? They explained why he was at the spot he was at. He's the best blocker at his position in the league, he catches the ball as good as any back, he gets the tough yards and the big play, he's one of the best leaders and teammates in the NFL and he's productive runner as only 5 players in the entire league had more rushing yards

I just found it interesting that he got such a big boost up the rankings when last year wasn't really his best. His receiving numbers were way down and actually struggled catching the ball last year. Rushing yards were 2nd highest total of career, but total yards from scrimmage per game were lowest since his rookie year. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing Frank, because I'm not, he's one of my all-time favorite Niners and still a top 10 RB.. I'm just not sure he's the 28th best player in the NFL.
Wow look what going 13-3 does for you. If we were winning in Gore's heyday. he would be top 10.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Wow look what going 13-3 does for you. If we were winning in Gore's heyday. he would be top 10.

Easily. The dude was ultra productive despite facing 8-9 man boxes his entire career.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Easily. The dude was ultra productive despite facing 8-9 man boxes his entire career.

These,good effin points
Frank is well deserving of this spot when u consder his ALL AROUND game!
Pat and Justin will be in the Top 10 Book it.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Pat and Justin will be in the Top 10 Book it.

Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes,yes!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone