LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
What a douche, Sapp doesn't have Justin Smith among his top 5 DL, and not in top 100, what a idiot. Says did he have a double digit sack year. Not all about sacks there idiot. He is a monster on the DL.

I don't understand the list, McFadden? Peyton(well ok since it's Peyton), and possibly Mario Williams, who all were hurt for quite some time.

I watched it too. To me Sapp was just listing his top pass rushers. When Heath Evans said he had Smith at #3 Sapp acted like he had no problem with it but that he's just not the high sack number guy the others are. Smith is invaluable to us but there are other teams that would rather have the higher sack numbers, and there's nothing wrong with that.
I also wouldn't say any of the guys Sapp listed are only one dimensional players, they're all complete players that do it all.

I would take Smith on our team over the others. I think he's going to be top 15.
seriously there is only 1 guy out there i would take over justing. haloti ngata, and that is just because of age.
Frank at 28
Frank at 28

little high but ill take it
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by spizzy:
Frank at 28

gotta admit Im kind of shocked he's that high
I'm very shocked he's that high, but I'm happy for him. The man is a flat out warrior on the football field.
[ Edited by PA9erFaithful on Jun 13, 2012 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Frank at 28

Why? He is the mothaf**kin TANK. At 29, he's earned his rep
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by belabartok:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
What a douche, Sapp doesn't have Justin Smith among his top 5 DL, and not in top 100, what a idiot. Says did he have a double digit sack year. Not all about sacks there idiot. He is a monster on the DL.

I don't understand the list, McFadden? Peyton(well ok since it's Peyton), and possibly Mario Williams, who all were hurt for quite some time.

Lulz, who cares what that f*ggot thinks?

Yeah, theres a classy comment! Way to go. Nothing quite as sophisticated as dropping the F bomb. And in San Fran no less.

The website isn't located in SF lol

lulz this, lulz.

Fa real doe, I should not have used that word.

Only thing I think is gay is when people say "San Francisco," minus the "frisco," ...or only "frisco" for that matter.

• dwett
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Frank at 28

I am too but must admit, almost forgot about the 5 straight 100 yard games. Maybe Frank has spoiled me.
Strange, they showed Aldon again at the end...

Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I'd rather have Smith over all those guys.

I think everyone here would rather have Justin Smith but Allen, Peppers and Ware are all truly elite players in their own right.

Demarcus Ware IS A BEAST DOE!!!!
Well 80 down, 20 to go, lets see who those 20 could be, I have 18 of 20 on my list.

QB Tom Brady, Patriots
QB Aaron Rodgers, Packers
QB Drew Brees, Saints
RB Maurice Jones-Drew, Jaguars
RB Adrian Peterson, Vikings (High for a injured player, but played most of 2012, unlike McFadden and Mario Williams)
RB LeSean McCoy, Eagles
WR Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals
WR Calvin Johnson, Lions
WR Andre Johnson, Texans
DE Justin Smith, 49ers
DE Jared Allen, Vikings
DT Haloti Ngata, Ravens
OLB Terrell Suggs, Ravens (Made before his injury, so he is on the list)
ILB Patrick Willis, 49ers
ILB Ray Lewis, Ravens
CB Darrelle Revis, Jets
FS Ed Reed, Ravens
SS Troy Polamalu, Steelers

I'm stuck on last 2, is Gronk the last TE? or is Jimmy Graham(Saints) on the list above Gronk.
Lol @ everyone who thinks Frank Gore should have been lower. Numbers speak for themselves. Frank Gore has earned every last bit of his reputation around the league.
[ Edited by DirtyP on Jun 13, 2012 at 6:40 PM ]
Wow... I didn't even think he'd make the list.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
RE: AB83

Your list looks good. Add Demarcus Ware and Jimmy Graham, and that should be the top 20.
[ Edited by Disp on Jun 13, 2012 at 6:18 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone