There are 275 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
Are those official or you just guessing?

pretty dang official. while talking about forte they listed gore as one of the remaining RBs left ahead of forte. and guaranteed pat is on it. and am willing to go on a limb that justin is on it.

Sounds about right.

Lol @ some people thinking Alex was gonna make the list

well........... he's better than Tebow.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

pretty dang official. while talking about forte they listed gore as one of the remaining RBs left ahead of forte. and guaranteed pat is on it. and am willing to go on a limb that justin is on it.

Sounds about right.

well........... he's better than Tebow.

No doubt.

fo rillz?
Sure enough gore is on the list I will bet a name change.
I'm surprised Frank Gore would be rated top30 after last season, but them again, he played a full season this year and in 2011 he was out for 5ish games. I think that might be a little overrated, but Frank is a workhorse. Props to the man.

The only other 2 that could make the list are Patrick Willis and Smith. I feel both could be top10 worthy, but I feel Smith will be 15+. He's finally getting the recognition he deserves, perhaps only because of the 49ers success last season.

Willis has to be top10 or BS. Then again, much of the top100 has already been BS. lol
Sure enough gore is on the list I will bet a name change.

Fronk Gire?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Sounds about right.

he's not even top ten on his own team
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Sounds about right.

1. Patrick Willis
2. Justin Smith
3. Vernon Davis
4. Navorro Bowman
5. Frank Gore
6. Isaac Sopoaga
7. Joe Staley
8. Carlos Rogers
9. Dashon Goldson
10. Aldon Smith
11. Ray MacDonald
12. Ahmad Brooks

yeah your right
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Gore aint gonna be on this list.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Sounds about right.

1. Patrick Willis
2. Justin Smith
3. Vernon Davis
4. Navorro Bowman
5. Frank Gore
6. Isaac Sopoaga
7. Joe Staley
8. Carlos Rogers
9. Dashon Goldson
10. Aldon Smith
11. Ray MacDonald
12. Ahmad Brooks

yeah your right

13 Andy Lee
14 David Akers

I've never seen a team great so under rated by his own fan base. He's been a top ten running back for the past 7 years and he had the second best season of his career last year for a team who got to the nfcc game by running the ball
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DirtyP:

I've never seen a team great so under rated by his own fan base. He's been a top ten running back for the past 7 years and he had the second best season of his career last year for a team who got to the nfcc game by running the ball

I like Gore but I dont see him being in the top 30. If he was gonna be on it would have been lower.
I like Gore but I dont see him being in the top 30. If he was gonna be on it would have been lower.

The rest of the league sees him as an elite player because he is one and has been one for many years. The thing that pushes him up over the top is the fact that we are a great team now. If we were winning games for Gores whole career he would have been one of the most talked about players in the league. Gore is without a doubt coming up on the top 100 and they have practically already said he is. There is no other 49er besides Willis J.Smith and Gore that have any business even sniffing the top 30. If Steven Jackson is #35 then Gore certainly deserves to be ranked ahead of that spot

For sus.
nvrmnd..
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Jun 7, 2012 at 12:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone