LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by susweel:
vonta leach at #44 wtf

lol. Who is he?

a mean SoB that can make every LBer cept willis his b***h.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
who else could it be then.

Frank f**king Gore? There are 7 more running backs on the list and he had the 6th most rushing yards in the entire NFL. Fortunately Frank Gore has a lot more respect around the NFL than he does with his own fan base
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Not sure if I heard this right, but they said Babin was in the league 6 years before he exploded on the scene. Sounds like the "juice" to me. You dont go from very few sacks to a dominant player overnight.......

dude never had double digets for 6 years and then had 12 followed by 18....sounds like a Berry Bonds story.

Barry Bonds was dominant long before he took steroids. He took steroids and then became better than every other player who was also on steroids, which was pretty much everyone at the time.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Barry Bonds was dominant long before he took steroids. He took steroids and then became better than every other player who was also on steroids, which was pretty much everyone at the time.

THIS.
Not sure if I heard this right, but they said Babin was in the league 6 years before he exploded on the scene. Sounds like the "juice" to me. You dont go from very few sacks to a dominant player overnight.......

dude never had double digets for 6 years and then had 12 followed by 18....sounds like a Berry Bonds story.

This. Bonds was HOF material before the steroid use.

I wouldn't say Babin is juicing, but he is definitely a product of the scheme. Philly allows him to line up far out wide of the tackle (Wide 9, 9 technique) almost exclusively. This gives him an advantage as a pass-rusher and inflates his sack numbers.
Frank f**king Gore? There are 7 more running backs on the list and he had the 6th most rushing yards in the entire NFL. Fortunately Frank Gore has a lot more respect around the NFL than he does with his own fan base

There are 4 more DB's on the list. could be Reed, Polamalu, Revis, Goldson. and Frank deserves to be on that list but I think its the other way around. We have all the respect for him and the NFL doesnt. Look where he was ranked last year and obviously injury doesnt play into the ranking.
[ Edited by CityKing415 on May 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM ]

Thats not even the point. He didn't start hitting a historic amount of HRs until he got on the juice. I know he was a very good player before that.
Thats not even the point. He didn't start hitting a historic amount of HRs until he got on the juice. I know he was a very good player before that.

Thats not true. He had 494 career home runs before 2001 which was the first year he started taking steroids.
[ Edited by DirtyP on May 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM ]
Originally posted by CityKing415:
There are 4 more DB's on the list. could be Reed, Polamalu, Revis, Goldson. and Frank deserves to be on that list but I think its the other way around. We have all the respect for him and the NFL doesnt. Look where he was ranked last year and obviously injury doesnt play into the ranking.

Are you seriously putting Goldson up there with Revis Reed and Polamalu? You are smoking crack if you are. He is not even the best DB on the 49ers. It could be argued he's not even the second best DB on the niners.

Frank Gore has MUCH more respect around the league than he does around the web zone and your statement is proof. He was 94 on the list last year and that was after he only rushed for 800 some odd yards and got injured. This year he is 3rd in the NFC in rushing, was selected to the pro bowl, played all 16 games and both playoff games and 49er fans once again think he's done. Point blank if you think Dashon Goldson has more league wide respect than Frank Gore you are just dead wrong.
[ Edited by DirtyP on May 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM ]

Thats not true, you obviously don't know baseball so please stop talking about it.
Absolutely true, you obviously don't know what you are talking about and here are the stats that prove it, Bonds started juicing as soon as he went to the Giants. Which was totally stupid because he was a great player before, now he will always be remembered as a liar and cheater...f**king shame. Don't let the fact that he played for your favorite team make you blind to the fact that he did what he did, then was not man enough to admit it. What a f**king p***y.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/bondsba01.shtml

Thats not true. He had 494 career home runs before 2001 which was the first year he started taking steroids.

This, he was going to have over 500 HR's and 500 Sb's anyways which is still HOF material
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Absolutely true, you obviously don't know what you are talking about and here are the stats that prove it, Bonds started juicing as soon as he went to the Giants. Which was totally stupid because he was a great player before, now he will always be remembered as a liar and cheater...f**king shame. Don't let the fact that he played for your favorite team make you blind to the fact that he did what he did, then was not man enough to admit it. What a f**king p***y.

almost 500 home runs before 2001 which is when everyone knows he started taking steroids. I know he took steroids and I don't care.

If Barry Bonds is a p***y then I guess I love p***y. Every slugger in his era was on steroids yet he did not take any until 2001 and hit far more HRs before that year then he did after and that is a known fact. Please provide proof to the contrary or kindly go f**k yourself. Its not his fault he was the only player smart enough to avoid getting caught. Best offensive player in the modern era with or without juice and its not even close
[ Edited by DirtyP on May 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM ]

Thats not true, you obviously don't know baseball so please stop talking about it.

Thats a crock of s**t. Stick to the Alex Smith thread because you obviously don't pay attention to baseball
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Thats a crock of s**t. Stick to the Alex Smith thread because you obviously don't pay attention to baseball

right on
[ Edited by DirtyP on May 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone