There are 165 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Alex Smith is the next QB on the list, book it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Chief:
Alex Smith is the next QB on the list, book it.

top 5 for sure
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
if von miller is already on the list then i doubt aldon will make it..

it's all good though.. let them sleep.. aldon will wake em up next year

IDK, i would have never thought that Staley would be rated higher than Joe Thomas, why can't Aldon be rated higher, he had more sacks with way less playing time, also this list is a joke, PP21 should NOT be rated this high, as well as McFadden dude didn't even play 8 games and he's this high on the list above Lynch, shoot Gore might not even be on this list and he rushed for way more yards than this fool....what a joke.
  • Huego
  • Veteran
von miller made it but aldon smith didn't? bunch of bs
Im just gonna be real mad when Justin Smith isnt 2nd overall. Also, shouldn't all the Bay area kickers/punters be in the Top 100. They are all fantastic
Do any Niners make this week list? If Alex is every going to appear, I think it would have to be now.
Originally posted by Slash49:

IDK, i would have never thought that Staley would be rated higher than Joe Thomas, why can't Aldon be rated higher, he had more sacks with way less playing time, also this list is a joke, PP21 should NOT be rated this high, as well as McFadden dude didn't even play 8 games and he's this high on the list above Lynch, shoot Gore might not even be on this list and he rushed for way more yards than this fool....what a joke.

If Aldon doesn't make it, wow. There's no way that Von Miller can be 52 and Aldon be off the list. If Von was somewhere between 95-100, maybe one could make the argument—maybe—but 52 and Aldon off the list? That wouldn't make sense at all. There's no way that the separation between them is 52+ players. And maybe I'm a homer, but I'd take Smith over Miller and I think most of the league would too.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by Slash49:

If Aldon doesn't make it, wow. There's no way that Von Miller can be 52 and Aldon be off the list. If Von was somewhere between 95-100, maybe one could make the argument—maybe—but 52 and Aldon off the list? That wouldn't make sense at all. There's no way that the separation between them is 52+ players. And maybe I'm a homer, but I'd take Smith over Miller and I think most of the league would too.

I think they said there is only one rookie left on the list and of course that will be Cam. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I think they said there is only one rookie left on the list and of course that will be Cam. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure.

I think you're right too. And how sad that is.
Peyton at 50.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Peyton at 50.

stupid

this list is just stupid
  • Dino
  • Veteran
hahahaha wow
Vernon about to be announced.
Not sure if I heard this right, but they said Babin was in the league 6 years before he exploded on the scene. Sounds like the "juice" to me. You dont go from very few sacks to a dominant player overnight.......

dude never had double digets for 6 years and then had 12 followed by 18....sounds like a Berry Bonds story.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on May 30, 2012 at 5:41 PM ]
Not sure if I heard this right, but they said Babin was in the league 6 years before he exploded on the scene. Sounds like the "juice" to me. You dont go from very few sacks to a dominant player overnight.......

dude never had double digets for 6 years and then had 12 followed by 18....sounds like a Berry Bonds story.

even if berry
Share 49ersWebzone