LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 388 users in the forums

Top 100 Players of 2012

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Staley 67

Leaves 4 left, obviously Vernon, Willis. Not sure Gore makes it. Could come down to Aldon, Alex, Iupati, Goldson and Gore for 2 spots.

Don't forget about Justin Smith!!!

I think the last four is gonna be Willis, J. Smith, VD, and Gore. I went with Gore over Aldon and Goldson due to the respect he has earned from players around the league over the years. Plus, Gore's rushing total this year was his best since 2006.
this list is terrible.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
vernon, justin smith, and willis are all locks

i think aldon smith is on there too.

So to recap

no gore
no goldson
no Iupati

damn, we're talented.
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

i think aldon smith is on there too.

So to recap

no gore
no goldson
no Iupati

damn, we're talented.

but the Jets still got it better than us.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

why the jets?
congrats to Staley and Rogers and all 49ers on da list
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

why the jets?

LOL this.

I don't get it

Staley 67

Leaves 4 left, obviously Vernon, Willis. Not sure Gore makes it. Could come down to Aldon, Alex, Iupati, Goldson and Gore for 2 spots.

Willis will be top 10 and I'm thinking Justin Smith will be too.
VD, Justin Smith, and P-Willy, and why not -------- David Akers

''It should surprise nobody that David Akers earned his second consecutive NFC special teams player of the week honor for his Week 17 performance. Akers had two field goals, four extra points and his first career touchdown pass on a perfectly executed fake field goal attempt. This was his second straight award and the third straight for the 49ers. Andy Lee took home the honors in Week 15. The 49ers are the first team since the 2007 Chargers to win three straight awards.

This final award is a cap on what has been a dominant 2011 for David Akers. He has always been a great kicker, but he had arguably his finest season in his 14-year career. He set NFL records for most field goals attempted (52) and made (44) as well as the most points by a player without scoring a touchdown (166).

Akers would not have reached some of these marks if not for offensive struggles, but even still, having a money kicker is huge. The 49ers were coming off a very solid kicker in Joe Nedney, but Akers has taken it to a whole new level, most notably his dominance on 50+ field goals. It'd be nice if the offense punched in touchdowns every drive, but that doesn't always happen. Having someone who is pretty automatic is a nice assist.''

What do ya'll think??
[ Edited by 49erSooner on May 16, 2012 at 7:31 PM ]
Wow, this week really suprised me. Rogers over Goldson was a little bit of a shocker, though I could see it either way.

I dont think Gore made the list. They keep showing clips of Aldon Smith in the preview.

Props to Joe Staley. I'm proud of that dude. Its no wonder Davis will stay on the right side.

Willis & Smith are locks and at least in the top 15.

Final roster: Willis/Smith/Davis/Aldon - in that order.

Who said we only rep 7 on the list?
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Originally posted by SFL49ER:

It said on the Navorro Bowman video
Niners deserve to have more than 7 players on the list. I also think the remaining 4 are going to be Willis, Justin, Vernon, and Aldon. But how the f**k does Frank Gore not make it when f**king Tebow, McGahee, and Kuhn made it
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Staley 67

Don't forget about Justin Smith!!!

I think the last four is gonna be Willis, J. Smith, VD, and Gore. I went with Gore over Aldon and Goldson due to the respect he has earned from players around the league over the years. Plus, Gore's rushing total this year was his best since 2006.

Its going to be Gore, Willis, VD and Justin Smith
Share 49ersWebzone