There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cam Johnson is a 49er

@ Mods

Please change the thread title. It should read, "Cam Johnson is a 49er, for now."

Do we carry more than 4 OLBs? Aldon (on the bubble player), Brooks (lock), Lemonbutter (promising rookie), Haralson (seasoned vet).

Also, consider we don't run a pure 3-4. So DE and OLB are almost interchangeable.
[ Edited by sweetDwilly on Aug 17, 2013 at 11:58 AM ]
Originally posted by sweetDwilly:
@ Mods

Please change the thread title. It should read, "Cam Johnson is a 49er, for now."

Do we carry more than 4 OLBs? Aldon (on the bubble player), Brooks (lock), Lemonbutter (promising rookie), Haralson (seasoned vet).

Also, consider we don't run a pure 3-4. So DE and OLB are almost interchangeable.

When dafuq did Aldon become an "on the bubble" player?
^^^^^^^ What he said
Originally posted by KegBert:

When I got board and decided to troll....
@ Mods

No.

When I got board and decided to troll....

Subtle. Well played.
  • rum53
  • Veteran
I hope this guy makes the team. He has shown a lot of promise and will be picked up by another team if we try to put him on the practice squad. Do we keep 5 olbs?
This guy here is why harralson is no more. We got some pass rush depth and who knows what Dial and Tank will bring to the table when they return..
Cam O Cam!!
Cam will not make it to PS, good for him though. He deserves to be on a roster after this preseason, just not ours.
Baalke does pretty good with those 6th/7th round picks. Kyle Williams, Bruce Miller, Anthony Dixon (I believe), Cam Johnson, and now BJ Daniels and Nick Moody.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Cam O Cam!!

Caaammmmmmmmmmmmm!

If you're singing, and you were singing what I think you were singing, you just showed your age.
I haven't been impressed with Cam till tonight. How good is #70 on the Chargers? Nice showing by Cam.
I think he belongs on the team and not the practice squad.

Only thing he's on the bubble of is the single season sack record, and the all time record after that