LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
It's not really a surprise that he is doing well right now. He has been working hard this off season. But as has been already posted the real test is during regular training camp when physical contact is allowed. I also don't think that arm strength is a complete ( although a factor) indicator of being able to fight off defenders. I think that has more to do with body strength as related to balance.
Originally posted by willtalk:
It's not really a surprise that he is doing well right now. He has been working hard this off season. But as has been already posted the real test is during regular training camp when physical contact is allowed. I also don't think that arm strength is a complete ( although a factor) indicator of being able to fight off defenders. I think that has more to do with body strength as related to balance.

Boldin will teach him but we could always motion him prior to the snap to get him some initial separation from DBs
[ Edited by Stanley on Jun 12, 2013 at 6:43 PM ]
GO AJ, GO

-A.J. Jenkins continued to flash his play-making talent. The second-year wideout reached out and plucked a high sideline pass from McCoy for the best offensive catch of the day. Jenkins snagged the pass in front of Craig Dahl and Nnamdi Asomugha's coverage. Jenkins also kept both feed inbounds before landing.

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/BJ-Daniels-Enjoys-Busy-Minicamp/a57441d5-8c56-4c1a-a317-a14f66de877b
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Glad to hear Harbaugh is praising him.

In 2011 - Harbaugh Praises Smith --> Best season of career
In 2012 - Harbaugh Praises Crabtree --> Breakout Season
In 2013 - Harbaugh Praises Jenkins -->
Smith-gets benched
Crabs- get injured
Jenkins-?

The bad things happened a year after. So if this holds true AJ is in for a baller season, he's f**ked next year though.

Madden cover.....
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

photoshopped? or African orphan?
I can see where one might be skeptical of this photo but let me be the first to speak on behalf of its authenticity. Im an expert in photoshop as ive seen many over the years and I can look you in the eye and tell you with confidence that this particular photo is legit

The more I follow your analysis, the more I tend to agree. I hope AJ keeps at it in the gym. He could add a bit of muscle still.

yes I trust Val's opinion on photoshop matters.

LMFAO at that pic, good one chaz.
Originally posted by Stanley:

def PS'd like those big booty pics , but with arms
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49

The hype is real. AJ Jenkins with another amazing catch, this time full body diving over the middle to haul in Kaepernick laser.
Originally posted by Jcool:

The hype is real. AJ Jenkins with another amazing catch, this time full body diving over the middle to haul in Kaepernick laser.

• JD81
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000056943/Jenkins-12-yard-touchdown-catch&ct=ga&cad=CAcQARgAIAEoATAAOABAk5-DggVIAVgAYgVlbi1VUw&cd=u1KXoD-X1v8&usg=AFQjCNENyq652ftjAcgfq5eVgIMjalh4VQ

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

meh, photoshopped
Originally posted by JD81:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000056943/Jenkins-12-yard-touchdown-catch&ct=ga&cad=CAcQARgAIAEoATAAOABAk5-DggVIAVgAYgVlbi1VUw&cd=u1KXoD-X1v8&usg=AFQjCNENyq652ftjAcgfq5eVgIMjalh4VQ

I remember that play. Pure scramble drill and a great ad-lib by Kap and AJ both. Hope to see more of this in the future.

I know its just mini-camp but I'm loving what I'm hearing about AJJ. If he can step up as a solid number 2 option for Kap, it will be great for this offense.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

talk about a complete 180 from last offseason! hopefully when the pads come on he can keep it up!
Before everyone hops on his dick, I was on his side even when he struggled.
Share 49ersWebzone