LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

AJ Jenkins is a 49er

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Put it this way, if he kept tanking - even in OTA's - he'd really hear the "Bust" word. So, he's finally showing a bit of what Baalke/JH thought he could do.

This is a first good sign - BUT way too early for any high 5's.

alot of people thought it was and is way to early to label him a failure or bust,, it goes both ways. I was upset he did not step up and perform when given the chance last year but I am keeping an open mind about him knowing that there are many examples of players turning it on after the rookie season.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

nice to see he bulked up a bit.
that has got to be photoshopped! ^^
Originally posted by verb1der:
that has got to be photoshopped! ^^

Well, of course -- and nice work whoever did that. I'm impressed really. Who was able to make his arms look like an Ethiopians?
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

photoshopped? or African orphan?
I can see where one might be skeptical of this photo but let me be the first to speak on behalf of its authenticity. Im an expert in photoshop as ive seen many over the years and I can look you in the eye and tell you with confidence that this particular photo is legit
Originally posted by valrod33:

I can see where one might be skeptical of this photo but let me be the first to speak on behalf of its authenticity. Im an expert in photoshop as ive seen many over the years and I can look you in the eye and tell you with confidence that this particular photo is legit

The more I follow your analysis, the more I tend to agree. I hope AJ keeps at it in the gym. He could add a bit of muscle still.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by MrOrange:
Originally posted by valrod33:

The more I follow your analysis, the more I tend to agree. I hope AJ keeps at it in the gym. He could add a bit of muscle still.

yes I trust Val's opinion on photoshop matters.

This pic is better IMO
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Jun 12, 2013 at 10:22 AM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

This pic is better IMO

He's not skinny, his head is just abnormally large.
it looks the same as the other pic

Originally posted by Kapshouldstart:
it looks the same as the other pic

except you can actually see his arms in greater detail
I remember this dude was supposed to train with Jerry Rice...did that ever happen or what?!
I'm just happy he's starting to show his stuff. The real test, though, will be when they put on pads and play real football. He needs to be able to muscle his way around the more physical corners.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I'm just happy he's starting to show his stuff. The real test, though, will be when they put on pads and play real football. He needs to be able to muscle his way around the more physical corners.

This
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Then again, those tall physical corners could have some trouble keeping up with small quicker receivers like Jenkins and Williams.
Share 49ersWebzone