There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lions fans think their team will go 15-1

Lions fans are just sad and depressed, they are one of the most pathetic teams in the NFL. They always fail and I am sick of watching that terrible team lose on TV every Thanksgiving. Heck they aren't even competitive in most turkey day games, just one blowout flop year after year. Time to swap Lions and Cowgirls for acouple real teams on Thanksgiving day.

Lions flop down the stretch once again and miss the playoffs, 7-9
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Lions fans are just sad and depressed, they are one of the most pathetic teams in the NFL. They always fail and I am sick of watching that terrible team lose on TV every Thanksgiving. Heck they aren't even competitive in most turkey day games, just one blowout flop year after year. Time to swap Lions and Cowgirls for acouple real teams on Thanksgiving day.

Lions flop down the stretch once again and miss the playoffs, 7-9
they finish with that record, but because their glass qb gets injured in week 6.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Am I the only one sensing the irony of us bashing on stafford for being glass. With alex missing much of 2010, 07-08, and his rookie year to injuries? He could just as easily fall apart next year. /justsaying

They went 9-7 with a nearly non-existant run game. If your team went 0-16 and then 9-7 I would think you'd be a little excited too. In fact us going from 6-10 to 13-4 is almost as big of a jump and I'm sure there are quite a few of you thinking we can definitely have a shot at improving to 15 wins.
[ Edited by mike on Apr 23, 2012 at 1:38 AM ]
hey Lions fans, you want to put some money on that one?
Looking forward to watching the 49ers crush them in our home opener. Despite their coach who is now among the most despised among 49er fans, I am glad to see the Lions doing well, they sucked for far too long, going 0-16 and everything. I wouldn't even wish that on the Raiders.
Its possible, but I see more of a 10-6 team.
15-1
Originally posted by mike:
Am I the only one sensing the irony of us bashing on stafford for being glass. With alex missing much of 2010, 07-08, and his rookie year to injuries? He could just as easily fall apart next year. /justsaying

They went 9-7 with a nearly non-existant run game. If your team went 0-16 and then 9-7 I would think you'd be a little excited too. In fact us going from 6-10 to 13-4 is almost as big of a jump and I'm sure there are quite a few of you thinking we can definitely have a shot at improving to 15 wins.

In my mind, Alex gets a pass because of the circumstances. Much of the time he missed was because of one injury suffered behind a totally inept offensive line, coached by a totally inept moron that rushed him back in before he fully healed. Past that, he's been pretty durable IMO. Don't forget that last year Alex took more sacks than any other QB (44). All things considered, he held up pretty well.
You mean they WON'T have a perfect season? Unbelievable!
they have all the weapons to go far. dunno bout 15-1 though.
8-8 tops
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Looking forward to watching the 49ers crush them in our home opener. Despite their coach who is now among the most despised among 49er fans, I am glad to see the Lions doing well, they sucked for far too long, going 0-16 and everything. I wouldn't even wish that on the Raiders.

I would.

And the Cowboys.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I would.

And the Cowboys.

I wish the cowboys would go 0-16 every year.