There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Report: Eagles put CB Samuel on trading block

I think he would restructre for a 2-3 yr extension for a lot cheaper. He wasnt happy last year, i think he would be worth a shot, then our young cb's can develop for another yera or two.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Get this s**t out of Niner Talk.
So grumpy!!!!
He is expensive and he is more of a zone corner. He is alright man to man. We run a 2 man under scheme, so he just doesn't quite fit.
TB played better then he did last year
Ag
Originally posted by Tman:
I agree with that, but i think he would be worth adding and having exteme depth.
Was amazing in his prime, now hes on the decline.
Originally posted by Derek23:
Ag
Originally posted by Tman:
I agree with that, but i think he would be worth adding and having exteme depth.

We still have the draft next month, I think we can try to add depth there. Not sure how much money we have left for signing rookies though.
Yeah maybe you guys are right, but when people want off another team i think they will be more driven to suceed again. I just think if the price is not to high it would be worth a shot. Thats why i am so excited about Moss, he is coming in wanting to prove people wrong.
If we're not keeping Shawntae Spencer, what makes you think we'll trade for Asante Samuel? The only DBs we are adding will be from the draft, maybe.
Originally posted by JimsSweatshirt:
We still have the draft next month, I think we can try to add depth there. Not sure how much money we have left for signing rookies though.
Not sure where we are at $$$ wise either, i also expected us to get a long term deal done with Goldson to. I think our cb's was one of our weakest areas last year against a good passing offense.
Better question is, why trade for Sameul? We got a 30yr old Probolwer, an up and coming PB (T.Brown) and a very promising rookie in Culliver. We also have Cox waiting in the wings.
Originally posted by skaw23:
If we're not keeping Shawntae Spencer, what makes you think we'll trade for Asante Samuel? The only DBs we are adding will be from the draft, maybe.
Our defense is out strongest attribute, depth is what keeps us going. Other than a guard, i think our offense is looking pretty good. The nfl is becoming a pass happy league, why not be able to shut down all aspects of the game.
i'd trade patrick willis, seems fair
Because Carlos Rogers will punch you in the face
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
i'd trade patrick willis, seems fair

Throw in Bowman and you got a deal...