LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Iupati out 4-6 weeks for knee surgery, possible he misses the game against us. I'm not sure if this is good or bad for the 49ers
[ Edited by fister30 on Aug 19, 2015 at 9:50 PM ]
general NFL commentary

What is a catch and what isn't a catch? The debate is nauseating because everyone hates the rule and these non-catches look like catches but in the end, no one who ever held onto the ball was denied a catch. Don't drop it! And if your a DB, swat that thing.

These debates are going on and no one involved actually know the rules or consider the details. This is a lot easier for officials than it is the analysts because this has been pounded into them. HOLD THE BALL, catch...every time
Hello
Initium castrae...
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 25, 2018 at 11:37 AM ]
Looks like Eric Davis has two after him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/92errq/a_fan_gave_cam_newton_a_box_of_bojangles_fried/
  • dj43
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I still don't understand why Vikes are getting so much love. New offense, new signal caller, new OC and now rookie Center. And people think the Vikes are going to dominate solely on defense? I don't care who the D is, if the O struggles, the D will eventually get tired. It becomes a number games on possessions. I really believe the Vikes are going to be in trouble the first 6 games.

An awful lot of talent on that team. Zimmer won't let the defense lay down and that will allow the offense some time to develop chemistry with Cousins...if that is possible.

Lot of Redskin chatter about how Cousins never did connect well with other players. That may have something to do with the ongoing contract mess but much of it seems to be his highly emotional behavior at times. If that was true, and it carries over, Zim will need to sit him down and have a talk.

In the end, the have to be one of the top 5 teams in the NFL going in.
Jalen Ramsey suspended 1 week for tweeting about the media.
Originally posted by 49erWill:

What in the WHAT NOW?
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 12, 2018 at 5:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Afrikan:

What in the WHAT NOW?

And Fowler got a week for fighting lol

Link

Originally posted by Afrikan:

What in the WHAT NOW?

And Fowler got a week for fighting lol

Link

lol they're fighting amongst themselves?
It's not protesting it's not a lot of stuff that's killing viewership with the NFL, it's the RULES and REFS. Prepare for a lot of BS calls this year.

Yep, that penalty on the sack in the Vikings game yesterday was a joke, and our game last night wasn't much better.
It's not protesting it's not a lot of stuff that's killing viewership with the NFL, it's the RULES and REFS. Prepare for a lot of BS calls this year.

rules, non stop flags, commercials every 2 min...football is really becoming harder to watch year after year. those penalties last night, the roughing the passer on Lee and the hit from Morset, made me want to be done with football.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

rules, non stop flags, commercials every 2 min...football is really becoming harder to watch year after year. those penalties last night, the roughing the passer on Lee and the hit from Morset, made me want to be done with football.
Do they need to put snorkels on them helmets to make you understand you have been watching a watered down NFL for years?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Millenials viewership is down ( not in amount of people but how long they watch for )and how they watch it bring ratings down.

I couldn't get the niner game last night, but was able to watch via twitter with people posting all the key plays
Share 49ersWebzone