LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet The #Bills trade a 6th rounder for #Bucs WR Mike Williams, per source. Troubled receiver gets a fresh start (@JamesWalkerNFL 1st reported)
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
When do we get the schedule? I read here that it was supposed to be published today....
Originally posted by Mayor:
When do we get the schedule? I read here that it was supposed to be published today....

originally was april 17th i think but now it's this coming tuesday
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

The @NFL is suspending #Rams WR Stedman Bailey for 4 games for violating the league's policy on performing enhancing substance, source says
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Rams cut Daryl Richardson
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Browns cut Greg Little
Originally posted by jrg:
Browns cut Greg Little

Wow
Some guy named Dee Millner says he's the best cornerback in the league. Obviously he never heard of Revis or Sherman, or even Tramaine Brock for that matter.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Some guy named Dee Millner says he's the best cornerback in the league. Obviously he never heard of Revis or Sherman, or even Tramaine Brock for that matter.

have you not heard of dee milliner? he was the 9th over all pick in last years draft out of alabama. a lot of these guys think they're the best, whether they are or aren't isnt really relevant. to be good you have to think you're the best at that level.

Chargers punter is built like a freaking tank. 6'3", 252.......

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 7, 2014 at 8:46 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
AJ Green carted off the field in practice
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
i thought this was from the onion:
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/time-names-roger-goodell-one-of-its--person-of-the-year--finalists-185013701.html
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 48s48 seconds ago
#Colts announced: Agreed to contract terms with WR Duron Carter.
Originally posted by slowriot:
Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 48s48 seconds ago
#Colts announced: Agreed to contract terms with WR Duron Carter.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago Colts make it official, announce agreement with former CFL standout WR Duron Carter, son of Cris Carter.
Share 49ersWebzone