There are 136 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Johnson, known as Chad Ochocinco for his jersey number in Spanish during his playing days, had reached a deal with prosecutors calling for community service and counseling instead of jail. Broward County Circuit Judge Kathleen McHugh said she would tack on an additional three months' probation because Johnson had failed to meet with his probation officer during three previous months.

It was all set until Johnson, when asked by McHugh if he was satisfied with his lawyer Adam Swickle, gave the attorney a light swat on the rear -- as football players routinely do to each other on the field. The courtroom erupted in laughter and at that McHugh said she wouldn't accept the deal.

"I don't know that you're taking this whole thing seriously. I just saw you slap your attorney on the backside. Is there something funny about this?" McHugh said, slapping the plea deal document down on her desk. "The whole courtroom was laughing. I'm not going to accept these plea negotiations. This isn't a joke."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9360765/chad-johnson-serve-30-days-jail

lol thiiiis guy.
so no more kaepernicking due to the rule changes???????

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

At tonight's practice, Colts QB Andrew Luck finished 26-of-35 with six touchdowns and no interceptions.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

At tonight's practice, Colts QB Andrew Luck finished 26-of-35 with six touchdowns and no interceptions.

Kids good
F.O.Y.P.

"Look at this guy using his phone as a phone! / Your phone ain't for callin', your phone's for Footballin' !

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
F.O.Y.P.

"Look at this guy using his phone as a phone! / Your phone ain't for callin', your phone's for Footballin' !

I don't care what people say, the Mannings are hilarious.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

I don't care what people say, the Mannings are hilarious.

So Bad, it was GOOD ...
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Is there a special reason why Denver plays against all NFC west teams?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

The Browns traded Brian Sanford to Seattle for John Moffett
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora

The Browns traded Brian Sanford to Seattle for John Moffett

who?

BTW, Rip von miller
Originally posted by pdizo916:
... BTW, Rip von miller

No JOKE ! - I'm watching NFLN' Total Access ... they're talking about his suspension being extended to 6 games,
instead of the aforementioned four. Reasoning: a DILUTED sample, and, his continued denial of stated facts ...
while continuing his claim of being innocent of those charges.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Sports Illustrated ‏@SInow

Von Miller reportedly named as potential witness to 2012 murders http://on.si.com/12k3Sht
Sports Illustrated ‏@SInow

Von Miller reportedly named as potential witness to 2012 murders http://on.si.com/12k3Sht

Prob the same guy that was at Aldon's house party
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Lindsay Jones ‏@bylindsayhjones

While I was stuck on I-25, the #Broncos traded DT Sealver Siliga to the Seahawks for G John Moffitt.