• Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i have a headache.

Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i have a headache.

Originally posted by Chief:
I disagree

Your dislike of the person has obviously biased your opinion. The guy is a beast, no ones saying he's the best in the business. He's young, supremely physically talented and any team would love to add him to their roster.
The Cardinals are planning to start John Skelton at quarterback in their opener, according to Adam Caplan of TheSidelineView.com.

The former fifth-rounder from Fordham has looked steadier than expensive mistake Kevin Kolb. After trading a second-round pick and cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie to Philadelphia, the Cards gave Kolb a six-year, $65 million deal.

profootballtalk.com
[ Edited by 94605NiNer on Aug 31, 2012 at 2:17 PM ]
Meeh...no idea who I'd want them to start...both are garbage.
DRC and Peterson would've made a nice tandem.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Whis is going to get fired
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That's more an indictment of Kolb than anything. Skelton is a Shaun Hill-type stop-gap for them this year.

Seriously, though, what the hell was that front office thinking when they gave Kolb that contract?!

Good for them. They're playing the superior quarterback.
Originally posted by captveg:
That's more an indictment of Kolb than anything. Skelton is a Shaun Hill-type stop-gap for them this year.

Seriously, though, what the hell was that front office thinking when they gave Kolb that contract?!

I remember two things when AZ signed Kolb to that ridiculous contract: 1) NT was about 50/50 on being upset that SF didn't sign him instead and 2) Cards fans were so arrogant that they thought they'd "win the West".
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by captveg:

I remember two things when AZ signed Kolb to that ridiculous contract: 1) NT was about 50/50 on being upset that SF didn't sign him instead and 2) Cards fans were so arrogant that they thought they'd "win the West".

this.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
This is great news for 49er fans. AZ still doesn't have a QB, they gave up good picks and players to get him, weakening their team, and they have hurt their salary cap for the next few years. Sometimes the best decisions are keeping the hand that you have. I am still amazed at what Harbaugh accomplished with the QB that they already had (sort of).
Remember when Niner fans were raving about Derek Anderson...
Share 49ersWebzone