There are 367 users in the forums

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Shop 49ers game tickets
Not a bad move for the Rams. Gotta cut that dead weight sometimes and you get rid of his salary. Hunter fills a back up role for them at back up pricing.
Bradford is screweded
good for us.Last »
Originally posted by ImaMod:
They should sign Thomas 'Niner Talk King' Clayton

I think Kory Sheets might have some beef with that nickname..
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by Chief:
Suh is an overrated dick, he is like Mr Marcus.

He's a premier interior defensive lineman whether you like him or not. Like I said, no team in the history of the NFL would trade a DT of his caliber for a running back.

His skill on the football field is highly overrated, if you like him or not. He is not a top 10 DT, he is slightly above average IMO.
  • mod
  • Veteran

He's a premier interior defensive lineman whether you like him or not. Like I said, no team in the history of the NFL would trade a DT of his caliber for a running back.

His skill on the football field is highly overrated, if you like him or not. He is not a top 10 DT, he is slightly above average IMO.

your crazy
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by modninerfan:

your crazy

The Detroit Lions were ranked 23rd versus the run last year, Suh had 26 tackles and 4 sacks in 14 games... wow special.

In no order, DT's that could be argued or discussed better than Suh, I'm sure there is more I just don't know them.

Haloti Ngata
Jay Ratliff
Kevin Williams
Vince Wilfork
Geno Atkins
Richard Seymour
Marcell Dareus - IMO a much brighter future star.
Sione Pouha

Suh had a good rookie year and then disappeared, until he has a few consistent years I don't understand the hype.
[ Edited by Chief on Aug 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM ]
The Detroit Lions were ranked 23rd versus the run last year, Suh had 26 tackles and 4 sacks in 14 games... wow special.

In no order, DT's that could be argued or discussed better than Suh, I'm sure there is more I just don't know them.

Haloti Ngata
Jay Ratliff
Kevin Williams
Vince Wilfork
Geno Atkins
Richard Seymour
Sione Pouha

Suh had a good rookie year and then disappeared, until he has a few consistent years I don't understand the hype.

He's a beast, forget about the stats. I can't stand him, but he's a lot better than most of the guys you listed.

I think he's top10 (maybe), but definitely not top5. He has the potential to be top3.

He reminds my of a young Vernon - freakish athlete but no discipline and it was all about him, not the team. Agains the Lions last year, Suh not only took himself out of the play on Gore's two long runs, but actually helped open a hole for Gore to run through.

Until he starts playing as a team player and with the rest of the Lions defense, he'll stay in mediocrity.
they need to wait until final cuts and see if any team drops somebody surprisingly good. then they need to seek a trade if that falls short. Y trade when you could get it without giving up pics
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by strickac:

Haloti Ngata
Jay Ratliff
Kevin Williams
Vince Wilfork
Geno Atkins
Richard Seymour
Sione Pouha

He's a beast, forget about the stats. I can't stand him, but he's a lot better than most of the guys you listed.

I disagree

• Wodwo
  • Veteran
Lulz.

I wish we got more TDs.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Lulz.

I wish we got more TDs.

Yeah, but at least we got some.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Replacement refs for week 1