There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**General NFL Discussion Thread**

Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter NFL took 12 reporters into league office to present over one hour as to why Saints were suspended. Evidence compelling - and on SportsCenter

I figured. They should just release some of it to kill the rumors.

I think the league is still protecting the snitch.

i bet it was brees.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter NFL took 12 reporters into league office to present over one hour as to why Saints were suspended. Evidence compelling - and on SportsCenter

i bet it was brees.

Now that would be hilarious. You can guarantee he's on his way out next season if that goes down.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

i bet it was brees.

Now that would be hilarious. You can guarantee he's on his way out next season if that goes down.

i heard there was a rumor it was jermey shockey
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
ESPN's John Clayton reported on SportsCenter Sunday that Tarvaris Jackson will receive the first quarterback rep when the Seahawks open training camp late next month.
Jackson is the incumbent, and Clayton says higher-priced Matt Flynn has some work to do to overtake him. "(Flynn) hasn't wowed anybody in all the offseason program. And because of that, when they start training camp, Tarvaris Jackson will be taking the first snap," Clayton said. "... It's still gonna be a three-way competition. Because of that, Flynn's going to have to pick things up and wow everybody or at least take control of it during camp. He's not done it yet."

rotoworld.com

The should have just stuck with Jackson.

I love seeing Seattle and Pete Carroll screw up, hope this is another one.

ive been saying this all along, especially on the seahawks forums.. how do they think they can win the division when they cant figure out their own QB problem. I hope my instincts are right in saying Flynn was a product of the GB offense
A 3-way QB competition? lol we all have first hand experience there...
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

and those were the better times.........

find me another team that had to go..... "Hey Chris Weinkie.... would you like to start a game for us next week???"
Larry Fitzgerald is already planting the seeds for asking for a trade

and those were the better times.........

find me another team that had to go..... "Hey Chris Weinkie.... would you like to start a game for us next week???"

Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by 49erstrandedinclev:
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
ESPN's John Clayton reported on SportsCenter Sunday that Tarvaris Jackson will receive the first quarterback rep when the Seahawks open training camp late next month.
Jackson is the incumbent, and Clayton says higher-priced Matt Flynn has some work to do to overtake him. "(Flynn) hasn't wowed anybody in all the offseason program. And because of that, when they start training camp, Tarvaris Jackson will be taking the first snap," Clayton said. "... It's still gonna be a three-way competition. Because of that, Flynn's going to have to pick things up and wow everybody or at least take control of it during camp. He's not done it yet."

rotoworld.com

The should have just stuck with Jackson.

I love seeing Seattle and Pete Carroll screw up, hope this is another one.

ive been saying this all along, especially on the seahawks forums.. how do they think they can win the division when they cant figure out their own QB problem. I hope my instincts are right in saying Flynn was a product of the GB offense

WR Mike Williams cut... Big time bust
Uggh Mike Williams. Will never forget the day he shredded our secondary to start 2010.
Anyone find anything resembling an affordable ticket price for opening week at Lambeau yet? So far the prices are beyond ridiculous!! God I hate the Peckers so bad! $500 a seat. Those are for garbage seats. No wonder they're recording record profits year after year. Guess I'll have to wait to see them in Minnesota. I'll get great seats for that crapper for cheap I'm sure.
Forte just got his new deal. Terms not out yet.
Uggh Mike Williams. Will never forget the day he shredded our secondary to start 2010.

yeah.. that dude (when he tried) was legit. I heard hes like 260+ lbs, which was why he was cut. He doesnt give a s**t anymore. I bet he'll make a comeback next year and get in shape.
........... is it just me or does anyone else think athletes are getting even more stupid this year?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8170240/elvis-dumervil-denver-broncos-flashed-gun-traffic-incident-police-report-says

When police arrived, Dumervil was still stopped in traffic. Police ordered Dumervil out of the car at gunpoint and placed him in handcuffs, the report said. The former fourth-round pick told them he didn't have a gun, but officers say they found a gun in the car's glove compartment.

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jul 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Forte just got his new deal. Terms not out yet.

"sources" say 32 mill.