There are 226 users in the forums

Manning's First Season.....What Happens?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Manning's First Season.....What Happens?

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by aman49:
I think the Chargers finally get their sh*t together and win the division.

Broncos as a wild card.

nope. the 2 AFC wild card spots will go to the AFC north just like it did this year. Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers will all be 10 win teams next season barring some freak accidents.

Only Denver gets into the playoffs is if they win that division.

I'm going with no playoffs because of how stacked the AFC is as a whole.

the AFC is garbage.

This. I'm not sold on the Bengals. I would love for the Bengals to be good (I used to live in Ohio), but I think they overachieved last year.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Broncos versus 49ers Super Bowl.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Broncos as a wild card.

nope. the 2 AFC wild card spots will go to the AFC north just like it did this year. Ravens, Bengals, and Steelers will all be 10 win teams next season barring some freak accidents.

the AFC is garbage.

This. I'm not sold on the Bengals. I would love for the Bengals to be good (I used to live in Ohio), but I think they overachieved last year.

they are good every other year
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:

55-10.

Broncos as a wild card.

LOL the AFC isn't even as close to being as stacked as the NFC
  • mike
  • Veteran
Either doesn't make it through without getting hurt, or he makes it to the AFC championship and maybe the superbowl.
Originally posted by Muggins:

naw, manning isnt interested in superbowls. he doesnt like the pressure. f**kin pansy ass horse looking mofo
He sits on his ass at his house in Denver as he watches Alex Smith throw for over 500 yards and 7 TDs (all to VD) as the Niners win the SB.
Referees tossing "Roughing the Passer" flags like they are on fire, until one player (Aldon Smith?) finally says "Oh screw it, I'll take one for the team!", and BAM!. No more Peyton place.
my guess, broncos & manning get to but lose the AFC championship game.

• JDog
  • Veteran
He slips on Tebow's jock in the locker room and hits his neck on the bench, becomes paralized and never plays a game.
No hard feelings PM
I think they will win their division and one playoff game before getting pummeled by the Texans, Patriots, or Ravens.
Do they play the Saints this year?? Bountied!

Or Bud Adams is so broken up over not signing him, he hires someone to club him on the back of the neck. Tonya Harding'd!
I think he'll finish the season, but will not live up to expectations. He'll put up decent stats, but nothing like he did in his prime at Indy. With that said...LOL at Manning choosing money over everything else. Figures.
They'll win their division and lose in the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone