LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

Peyton Manning & Joe Montana

Shop 49ers game tickets
Compare the current Broncos to the Cheifs that Joe Montana joined and let do the AFCCG
Joe Montana 4 superbowls, Peyton manning 1.
Different rules for receivers too.
Peyton is probably as smart and quick thinking as Joecool but definitely not as clutch and not as much heart!

Montana with a minute left and one drive left starting at their own 20...YOU BETTER BE WORRIED!!! manning usually threw an interception in those kind of last minute drives
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

/thread

next
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by SundayTicket:

/thread

next

LOL @ the stupid "/thread" part when the topic if the thread hasn't even been discussed. If you guys would READ before posting, you'd realize he asked to compare the CHIEFS team that Joe took over to the BRONCOS team that Peyton is taking over. It's not Montana Vs. Manning.

By the way:

Montana with KC - 0 rings
Manning with DEN - 0 rings
[ Edited by 49erRider on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:00 AM ]
man, I hate comparisons. Different eras, different rules on WRs, etc.

How about this. Peyton is 9-10 lifetime in the playoffs.
theyre both greedy douchebags. i hope manning has the same lack of success montana did in KC. no rings for you manning!!!
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
theyre both greedy douchebags. i hope manning has the same lack of success montana did in KC. no rings for you manning!!!

Montana earned but a fraction of Manning's contracts.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Montana had a MUCH better supporting cast. Look at the Colts without Manning.

• mod
  • Veteran
Manning is more robotic... he's like a machine out there... he just doesnt have that "it" factor that Montana had.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Montana had a MUCH better supporting cast. Look at the Colts without Manning.

that 93 KC team was boss
Originally posted by fastforward:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

Montana earned but a fraction of Manning's contracts.
shoulda retired. he went there out of spite and hes been a bitter, greedy person towards the niners up until the last couple years. i guess hes finally getting over the fact that he cant play forever and it was steves turn
Peyton manning might be the best regular season qb ever.........
Share 49ersWebzone