LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Gelb1472:
I agree with you. I mentioned earlier that I think it is Bull s**t that Eddie D got fined 1 million dollars and suspended for a year for something that was totally non-football related.

You have to remember that the NFL was basically out to get him. Some people think the 49ers are the reason why there's a salary cap now.
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/

damn, server overload.

I think that is a planted message to avoid all of the s**t that board rightfully deserves. Stupid Aints fans.

yeah if you login, you go straight to the message board with a "You are currently bypassing the server busy message!"

LOL, exactly. Chumps.
This ones open
Blackngold
Originally posted by baltien:
You have to remember that the NFL was basically out to get him. Some people think the 49ers are the reason why there's a salary cap now.

Yes too much winning by a non-east coast team.
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
This ones open
Blackngold

Queue the typical Goodell hate:

Roger Goodell is f****ng this game up. Players are afraid to play, and now coaches will be afraid to coach

This is Goodell's fault how? Idiots.

http://blackandgold.com/saints/42414-four-words-its-all-worth.html
Yes too much winning by a non-east coast team.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Lee Zurik ‏ @LeeZurik Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Former Saint Joe Horn says EVERY NFL team has a program like the Saints bounty program. Says in KC and ATL players were paid for cart offs.

Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

yes but the saints got caught
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Lee Zurik ‏ @LeeZurik Reply Retweet Favorite · Open Former Saint Joe Horn says EVERY NFL team has a program like the Saints bounty program. Says in KC and ATL players were paid for cart offs.

The punishment was so harsh not just because they got caught but because they acted outright to lie and cover it up. They were such cocky b*****ds that even when they were being investigated they continued the program and put all their effort into covering it up.

Payton got b***h slapped by the investigators, cause they asked him if he knew it was going on and he said, no I had no idea, and then they pulled out an email where someone emailed him specifically regarding a contribution.....and then Payton was like, ohhh uhhh yeah, we just were trying to cover it up.

b******t. He is just trying to justify what the Saints did. I am sure players had these side bets but I highly doubt team personnel (coaches, GM, etc) were in on it.

The punishment was so harsh not just because they got caught but because they acted outright to lie and cover it up. They were such cocky b*****ds that even when they were being investigated they continued the program and put all their effort into covering it up.

Payton got b***h slapped by the investigators, cause they asked him if he knew it was going on and he said, no I had no idea, and then they pulled out an email where someone emailed him specifically regarding a contribution.....and then Payton was like, ohhh uhhh yeah, we just were trying to cover it up.

good points. also, every team might do it to some extent, but i guarantee that after this punishment, no team will do anything like this again. and that's the point of the severity of this punishment. the saints got caught, lied, and now they've been made an example of.
misread
[ Edited by Youngb on Mar 21, 2012 at 12:26 PM ]

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

b******t. He is just trying to justify what the Saints did. I am sure players had these side bets but I highly doubt team personnel (coaches, GM, etc) were in on it.

Dude.... Gregg Williams, their defensive coordinator, started the bounty program there.

so Payton lied about the whole thing to Goodell that's why he got the hammer
Originally posted by Youngb:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Dude.... Gregg Williams, their defensive coordinator, started the bounty program there.

so Payton lied about the whole thing to Goodell that's why he got the hammer

Yeah Payton said that he had no idea that it was going on and then the NFL found emails proving the opposite. Saints are so f***ed.
Warren Sapp ‏ @QBKILLA
BINGO! RT @elnicastro: Shockey..? RT QBKILLA: Just Heard Who The Snitch Was
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:
Warren Sapp ‏ @QBKILLA

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Warren Sapp ‏ @QBKILLA