LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 341 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/

damn, server overload.

I think that is a planted message to avoid all of the s**t that board rightfully deserves. Stupid Aints fans.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
times like this, I wish I knew a Saints fan.
Meh, it's a good start but I still think it's too light. Fining a billion+ dollar organization only 500k? Tom Benson is probably patting his pockets now looking for "loose change." How about in addition to the suspensions, you knock $10 million off their salary cap AND make them forfeit their first round pick this year, and a second rounder next year. Now THAT's a fitting punishment.
lol, I suspected they were going to get hit HARD by the comish on this one.
Originally posted by horsecore:

damn, server overload.

I think that is a planted message to avoid all of the s**t that board rightfully deserves. Stupid Aints fans.

yeah if you login, you go straight to the message board with a "You are currently bypassing the server busy message!"
On ESPN comment boards, all the Saints fans are just b***hing about Spygate and why didnt NE get a worse punishment. Thats called deflecting blame. They cant face their own shame. But they will for a full 16 games this coming season. :)
will saints fans revolt during the super bowl in new orleans? lol
Originally posted by baltien:
Meh, it's a good start but I still think it's too light. Fining a billion+ dollar organization only 500k? Tom Benson is probably patting his pockets now looking for "loose change." How about in addition to the suspensions, you knock $10 million off their salary cap AND make them forfeit their first round pick this year, and a second rounder next year. Now THAT's a fitting punishment.

The problem is they dont own their first round pick this year. I think it was traded to New England.
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by horsecore:

damn, server overload.

yeah if you login, you go straight to the message board with a "You are currently bypassing the server busy message!"

LOL, exactly. Chumps.
This is the best news of 2012. f**k YOU SAINTS. WHO DAT b***hES

Originally posted by Gelb1472:
The problem is they dont own their first round pick this year. I think it was traded to New England.

Ah, well take their first and second rounders next year then.
Ah, well take their first and second rounders next year then.

I agree with you. I mentioned earlier that I think it is Bull s**t that Eddie D got fined 1 million dollars and suspended for a year for something that was totally non-football related.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by kujon11:
how are no players suspended if it was a player pool and even naming jonathan vilma?

there will be suspensions, the nfl is giving the nflpa its chance to look into it before goodell brings the hammer down on the players
Yes it will be coming.

I don't think so but is there a list of players that has been made public yet?
Originally posted by Gelb1472:

It cost the Rams their DC since he was there so the Pats should lose that pick.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Yes it will be coming.

I don't think so but is there a list of players that has been made public yet?

No full list that I've seen. Just 22 out of 27 defensive players participated including Jonathan Vilma.
Share 49ersWebzone