There are 242 users in the forums

Saints ran a 'Bounty' Program - Now with 100% More Suspensions!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by kingairta:
Who's going to be the interim HC? Who that is good will want to step into that role for a single year? This is going to hurt them big time.
Spags was mentioned lol
Originally posted by kingairta:
Who's going to be the interim HC? Who that is good will want to step into that role for a single year? This is going to hurt them big time.

I read somewhere that Spagliano (the former Rams HC who is now with the Saints) might step in. Remember him as coach of the Rams. Hello 4-12 season.
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Chris Mortensen ‏ @mortreport
NFL says #Saints bounties were placed on at least 4 QBs - Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Aaron Rodgers & Cam Newton
This means they were running it in 2011 as well! Man these guys are even dumber than I thought, still rolling out the bounties when under investigation.

Oh.. and guess who's crying in their cereal today!!!

if you were following the story, this was already made clear. its why the suspensions were so severe.
All I got to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Reap your just desserts you dirty players!
Originally posted by darkknight49:
NFL says #Saints bounties were placed on at least 4 QBs - Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Aaron Rodgers & Cam Newton
This means they were running it in 2011 as well! Man these guys are even dumber than I thought, still rolling out the bounties when under investigation.

if you were following the story, this was already made clear. its why the suspensions were so severe.

Ok.. for some reason I thought it was the 3 previous years. My bad. Forgive me for my giddy joy over these suspensions!
Seriously, could this be any more perfect for us. This comes in the offseason after we gave them the BEAT down in the playoff game. It severely undercuts a huge force in the NFC. AND as an added bonus, Williams ended up going to the Rams. He could have gone anywhere, but it just so happened to be the RAMS, who are our biggest division rival. Loving IT.
Originally posted by SuperFreak:
All I got to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Reap your just desserts you dirty players!

Totally agree!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
God the saints fans think they will be fine. morons, i actually like our chances with josh johnson at quarterback as compared to the saints chances next year and that is saying alot. That is so great!The hit on percy started thier downhill spiral. we certainly did bring out the worse in teams
The only part about this that pisses me off is that Eddie D. was given a 1 MILLION dollar fine and suspended for a full year. That's worse than a 500K fine and a one year suspension. And Eddie D's offense was ENTIRELY non-football related.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Karma's a b***h. I'm sure they were trying to injure Alex last preseason.

Alex wasn't a high profile target and it was a meaningless preseason game. But to me it seems like they were just practicing their technique at injuring QB's for when they faced an opponent in a game that mattered.

A number of the fans said they were done with the NFL, or atleast were very pissed off at Goodell.

What I thought was so funny most think it's to much, saying Peyton should sue the nfl/Goodell! Come on your head coach got emails indicating there was a bounty program going on and did NOTHING about it. It's only a few steps away from what happened to Paterno. You are a man on top you have to immediately report up to the higher authority anything you see like that and he didn't so he gets what he deserves.

I imagine he won't be a HC again for several years unless he returns to the Saints which I wouldn't be surprised if they move on after not having him around for a full year.
http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/

Originally posted by darkknight49:

Ok.. for some reason I thought it was the 3 previous years. My bad. Forgive me for my giddy joy over these suspensions!

seriously, they got what they deserved
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

damn, server overload.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Nuked server lol
Share 49ersWebzone