LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

Why do people hate Tom Brady?

Shop 49ers game tickets
To be frank, I've always found the Brady/Patriots hate to be kind of pathetic. People cling to the most ridiculous things to try to diminish their accomplishments.
Originally posted by theduke85:
To be frank, I've always found the Brady/Patriots hate to be kind of pathetic. People cling to the most ridiculous things to try to diminish their accomplishments.

1) he's played behind the greatest OL ever and has years to throw. And when he is pressured, he sucks it up.
2) He gets Soo much credit for never winning a SB by more then a FG
3) The 3 SB he won has been because of cheating
4) The league changes rules to protect him!
5) He has little b***h hair
6) He wears Uggs
7) Hes a cocky mother f**ker who thinks he's gods gift to football
8) He left his prego GF to get with hi now wife
9) his wife is a b***h for talking s**t about his teammates
10) he let his son take his exs last name and not his
He just always seemed like a huge brat to me. I also thought he was very overrated too. I think his early success was largely due to being on such a great team. He had an elite defense and an Oline that gave him all day to throw.

He doesn't really bother me that much anymore though. He's developed into one of the top QBs in the league. I think there's plenty of guys would excel if they were in his place, but that's not his fault. I'd really like to see Mallet play. I think he's going to step in and shine.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
1) he's played behind the greatest OL ever and has years to throw. And when he is pressured, he sucks it up.
2) He gets Soo much credit for never winning a SB by more then a FG
3) The 3 SB he won has been because of cheating
4) The league changes rules to protect him!
5) He has little b***h hair
6) He wears Uggs
7) Hes a cocky mother f**ker who thinks he's gods gift to football
8) He left his prego GF to get with hi now wife
9) his wife is a b***h for talking s**t about his teammates
10) he let his son take his exs last name and not his

There's that stuff too
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Couple reasons - he plays for a team in Boston (can't stand Boston and NY teams), but mostly because he is over-rated. Greatest QBs would have ended those drives in Superbowl with TDs and not relied on their kicker to hit 40+ yard FGs. Also, I hate the Patriots because of Belichek - so I hate the Brady bunch.

f**k BOSTON, f**k BELICHEK, AND f**k BRADY
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
when ur superbowl ring laced fingers smell like this,

you're bound to acquire some haters.

I no sh** you......
Please don't think its jealousy or envy some people do have legit reasons. Here is mine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75YPZmpp1Wk

And like the above poster said the league started to make rules for him. If your hand grazed his helmet you get flagged, if you spear Vick no flag at all.

The second reason I hate him is cause I am a huge Ravens fans (after Niners of course). Believe me I rooted to the guy when they took down the hated Rams, but since he started being a p***y then I lost respect.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
The man wears uggs.
Share 49ersWebzone