Why I don't care for Tom Brady -
1) Everything is given to him on a silver platter. His offensive line has carried him since day one.. he has 3 hours to throw the ball and bounces up and down like a yoyo while I'm counting endlessly for him to throw. He never has work for anything. So to compare him to the all time greats, just because he has been to 5 superbowls. When they won three superbowls, the Jets, the Dolphins, and Bills all sucked, so they always had easy schedules.
2) He has been very fortunate to have Adam Vinetari.
3) He's a Patriot. This team is nothing but bunch of cocky sore losers and punks.
4) He is part of Spygate.
5) He is part of the Tuck Rule.
6) He's not a tough QB (watch him dance in above post). As soon as he smells a lineman within 20 feet of him he'll fold
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Feb 6, 2012 at 11:57 PM ]